01

Before the long holiday every year, Srinakharinwirot University holds a five-day business start-up activity for college students. You can apply for a booth individually or as a team, you can sell anything, and all the money you earn in the end will be invested in public welfare, but there will be a ranking according to the level of income.

In addition to training students' communicative skills, it is also an opportunity to recruit students from colleges and clubs. Because the university is open this week, many students from nearby schools will come to play, and some students who are interested in applying to Srinakharinwirot University will take the opportunity to visit. Tay and the other two boys in the same class set up a stall selling kebabs, and also specially asked Prem who's his childhood friend over to help.

Prem is a second-year student of Kasetsart University, which has already had an early holiday. Prem was also bored at home, so Tay asked him to help, and agreed without saying a word. Prem was originally a food lover, and the technique of kebabs has also mastered the essence of non-stop eating. This is the main reason why Tay called Prem to help.

***
Prem couldn't help gulping when he saw the small meat skewers he grilled himself in front of him. Finally, it was the soul of Prem's kebabs, rubbed with a thin layer of honey. Tay promised that if the business is good, Prem can eat 10 skewers when the stall closes, it was excited to think about it.

Indeed, the craftsmanship of Prem is very good, you can smell the fragrance from a distance, and many people are attracted to come and queue up to buy.  Tay greets the customers at the front, while Prem and Tay's other two friends speed up the roasting at the back.

"Star brand milk here, come and buy it." Yacht shouted loudly.

Next to the skewer stall is a milk shop, which is said to be a big brand of milk, delicious and nutritious with big discounts. But at the end of the day, they didn't sell much, and a few people could only look at the continuous queue at the booth next door and sigh.

The four of them were exhausted by the end of the day, but they were very satisfied with the harvest.  Especially Tay, the milk sellers next to them belong to the swimming club, and Tay and the others belong to the guitar club, so they usually compete secretly in private.

It is said that boys who can play musical instruments are particularly attracted to girls, but in the past two years, there have been many handsome guys in swimming clubs, and girls have all gone to swimming clubs. In the words of girls, they are "handsome and have abs, how can we let them go'.

But today, the guitar club beat the swimming club, which is a shame. In addition to the good looks of the four, the biggest contributor is Prem's exclusive kebabs.

"Prem, thanks to you, we sold a lot today. I just went to the student union to ask, we are the highest earners in the audience today!" Tay patted his good brother on the shoulder.

"Of course, my kebabs are unmatched. Oh, what about the ten skewers I kept, you said they were for me?" Prem rummaged around.

"Er~sorry, I gave those ten to the girl I liked. She called me in advance and asked me to keep them. I can't refuse them, right?"

"You! Damn Tay!"

"We are good brothers. You don't want me to be single all the time. It not easy for my goddess to take the initiative to call me. It's okay for you to sacrifice."

"Women are more important than brothers, right?" Prem's fists were raised silently.

"Don't, don't... Don't be like this, there is a delicious hot pot at the entrance of our school, I'll take you to eat now, okay?"