34

🔞🔞🔞

Boun had a wicked smile on his face, pulled the man out of the car and stuffed him into the back seat. Before Prem could react, the car was already locked.

Looking at Boun's face getting closer and closer, Prem seemed to understand what Boun was going to do. In the current environment, it seemed that he had no room to resist.

"Phi, what are you going to do?" Prem's voice was a little trembling, and it was hard to tell whether he was afraid, nervous or excited.

"Nothing. I just want to make this trip to the beach more perfect." Boun had a wicked smile on his face, and his hand still climbed up Prem's earlobe.

Prem subconsciously dodged, but the space was too small, Boun leaned forward and put his earlobe into his mouth.

Prem began to moan sensitively, and the next second, Boun had blocked Prem's mouth. The sensitive tongue stirred in the mouth, and this kiss was the taste of beer mixed with the sweetness of peach, which was particularly charming.

Don't know if it was the effect of alcohol or Boun's deep kiss, but Prem's body was dyed red. The remaining rationality still made him want to push Boun away. Boun was not willing to let him go, and he held Prem's hands tightly with both hands.

"Phi, let's go back to the hotel... okay?" Prem was still making a final struggle. "It's not safe here... what if we are seen?"

Boun did not give an answer, but sealed Prem's mouth with a kiss. His hands began to methodically unbutton Prem's shirt. Boun suppressed his excitement and leaned down to kiss Prem's cheek, forehead, and earlobe. Prem couldn't help but let out a "hmm" sound, and when he came to his senses, he subconsciously reached out to cover his mouth.

Boun pulled down his hand and put his tongue in, gently sweeping his teeth and entwining it with Prem's tongue. Holding Prem's face with both hands, the fingertips intentionally or unintentionally touch Prem's sensitive ears.

Prem felt a heat on his chest, and Boun leaned over and sucked on his nipple. Prem shuddered in pleasure, and inserted his fingers into Boun's hair. The unintentional touch was even more deadly, and Boun felt himself getting more and more excited.

He couldn't wait any longer, so he took off his shirt and turned around to get condoms and lubricants from the small drawer in the car. Boun himself didn't expect that these two things, which were placed casually at the beginning, would create a misunderstanding, and now they could play a role in his impromptu intention.

He helped Prem lie flat on the back seat and took off Prem's shorts with one hand. However, with this experience, Boun could already stretch Prem with one hand and accurately attack Prem's sensitive points with the other hand.

Although the air conditioner was turned on in the car, the small space, the ambiguous atmosphere and the smell of lust had already heated up the temperature.

Boun didn't take off his pants, but just pulled down the zipper to take out his erection, put on a condom, and applied lubricant.

When he entered, Prem still cried out in pain. But as Boun teased him, Prem's sexual desire rose, and the desire deep in his hole was awakened. Soon he adapted to Boun's presence and longed for every deep hit from Boun.

The edge of Boun's jeans rubbed against the connection between them, which was a bit uncomfortable and stimulating. Boun put one hand on Prem's head to prevent Prem from hitting the car door with excessive force, and took out another hand to comfort "little Prem".

Prem felt as if the air inside the car was starting to thin out, opening his mouth wide to search for air. He had already forgotten that he was in the outdoor environment, and his throat kept emitting shameful moans.

The narrow space constrained Boun's movements. He could only keep moving in one position and there was no way to change his position to regulate the sexual activity.

But this is already enough for Prem. The continuous moans and tightly closed eyes indicate that Prem is ready to climax at any time. Boun looked at the person under him, his open shirt not taken off, and it became a bit messy under him. The kiss marks on his chest clearly showed Boun's name.

"I love you." These three words filled Boun with energy. He just wanted to possess Prem deeper, until Prem and he reached the climax together, making uncontrollable whimpering sounds.

To Be Continued...