09

Today is the weekend. Prem is used to sleeping in on the weekend. Boun gets up very late and doesn't knock at Prem's door until nearly noon.

"It's already noon, let's go eat." Boun was already sitting on the carpet playing with his phone, waiting for Prem to wash up.

"Take me to shrimp fishing?" Prem is full of expectation for what Boun said the other day.

"We'll go in the evening. Let's have a simple lunch and go shopping with me in the afternoon."

Boun drove to the mall, Prem sat in the passenger playing with his phone without looking up.

"Here we are. Let's get off."

"Eh, didn't you say we're having lunch? Why did we come to the mall?" Prem looked up and saw a newly opened mall.

"I said you only care about playing with your phone, you don't even know if I sold you."

"How could it be!"

"Don't worry, I am reluctant to sell you."

Why Boun's words are so easy to make people imagine, Prem's face turned pink instantly. Boun didn't care, put his arm around Prem's shoulder and dragged him away.

"What are you doing. Walk well!" Prem began to break free.

Boun smiled, stretched out his hand to hold Prem's wrist and pulled him towards the restaurant.

It was nearly 2 o'clock when they arrived at the restaurant. Although it was just an ordinary simple meal, they were both very hungry and started to eat.

"Phi, you said you want to buy something, what are you buying?" Prem started talking with his mouth full, his cheeks puffed up on both sides, like a little hamster.

Boun looked up and was amused by Prem's appearance, and couldn't help poking Prem's cheek.

"You are so cute, like a salapao. Haha."

"Phi!" Prem raised his hand and knocked Boun's hand away.

"We'll go shopping later. Do you have anything to buy? Pao!" Boun couldn't help laughing.

"P'boun, don't call me that!"

"Haha, the name Pao is very cute, just like you."

Prem rolled his eyes at Boun, and continued to eat.

After the two finished their meal, Boun took Prem directly to the furniture area.

"Phi, what do you want to buy?"

"Do you think it's better to buy a small dining table, or like you, buy a small table and a carpet?"

"Only if you like, how can I help you make up your mind."

"Didn't you say the day before yesterday that I have no place to sit in my room? How about it be the same as yours, and it's very comfortable to sit on the carpet. How about this table?"

"Uh... Okay." Prem is not in the mood to pick a table. He is thinking about what Boun said just now. Why does Boun care so much about what he said.

"Then take this one. It's just the right size, it won't take up too much space, and it's big enough for two people." Boun took a blank piece of paper from the shelf next to it, and copied down the number of the table.

In the furniture area, you only need to write down the number of the items you want, and after paying, take the receipt to the pick-up area to pick up the goods.

After Boun made the payment, seeing that it was still early, he dragged Prem to visit other floors. Prem struggled a little at first, but later on he didn't know whether he felt the struggle was useless or he got used to it, so just let Boun hug his shoulders and hold his hands, and he didn't even resist calling him Pao.

The two walked around and chatted, only to find that they were similar in many aspects. They have the same idol, they dress in the same style, and even go to the same store.

The two walked to a store they both liked. This store mainly sells collections of trendy brands. When Prem saw something he liked, he couldn't walk, he likes this one, wants that one. Boun followed behind to help carry things.

"Phi, don't you buy it?"

"I bought a lot during the holidays, so I don't want to buy any now."

"Phi, this one looks good." Boun looked at the clothes in Prem's hand and nodded.

Prem suddenly had an idea, "Phi, let me buy you clothes. Think of it as a thank you for often treating me to a meal."

Boun smiled and did not refuse, pointing to another piece of clothing beside him.  "Okay. I want that one, the same style as yours but different color."

Prem was stunned, why did Boun choose the same style?

Boun intentionally wanted to tease Prem, but in fact he really liked the feeling of Prem being innocent and stupid, and he was stunned for a while, which was very cute.

The two actually wandered until the evening, and if Boun hadn't reminded Prem to go to the shrimp fishing farm for dinner, Prem would not be willing to leave.

It seems that this is not Boun's first visit to the shrimp farm. After parking the car, he took Prem and went to the front desk to find the waiter to ask the waiter for a shrimp fishing rod and a small bucket, and then found a good position. He took the bait sent by the waiter and began to prepare.

Prem had no way to start with the rod, Boun had already stringed the bait and handed the other rod to Prem, teaching Prem how to do it. But don't know whether it's Prem's bad skills or bad luck. Boun has caught a lot of shrimps, but Prem hasn't caught a single one. He was so angry that he threw the stick and sat beside him sulking.

"I don't want to fish anymore, I've worked so hard and I still can't catch a single one."

"You are too anxious, you wait for two or three seconds after the shrimp bites the bait."

"I've been waiting! But I just can't catch it! It's hot and tired."

"All right. Then you go in to enjoy the air-conditioning and order a drink. I'll go in if I catch more." Boun pointed to the restaurant behind the shrimp farm.

Prem almost agreed with Boun's proposal, but he felt a little guilty when he saw that Boun was also sweating. After all, Boun brought him here only because he remembered that he loves shrimp, so how could he have the nerve to leave Boun alone to work hard.

After thinking about it, he picked up the rod on the ground again and walked to the side.

"Phi, teach me one more time. I don't believe I can't catch one."

Boun turned to look at Prem and nodded with a smile. He dropped his rod and stood sideways beside Prem.

"You just hold the rod like this, and gently move your hand, so that the shrimp will be attracted to your bait."

"Hmm......"

"Look, there are shrimps ready to take the bait."

"Hmm... what should I do?"

"Don't move your hands." Boun was eager to put his hand on Prem's grip. Prem's heart shook for a second, and the next second Boun clenched his hand and the grip was pulled up a lot.

"It's caught, it's caught!" Prem was so happy that he jumped up on the spot. Boun stood beside him with his arms akimbo, shaking his head helplessly and giggling at such a Prem.

This shrimps meal is hard-won, Prem worked hard to enjoy it. His mouth is full, his hands are still peeling the shrimp, and he still wants to say a few words when he finds time.

"So delicious, so satisfying..."

"Bo one will  take from you. Eat slowly." Although Boun said so, his hand did not stop. Put the shelled shrimp one by one into Prem's bowl.

"Phi, eat it yourself, don't give it to me."

"It's okay. It's really good to see you eat."

"Hmm... Open your mouth." Prem reached out and stuffed the shrimp in his hand into Boun's mouth.  Boun stared straight at Prem, not knowing what was going on with his heartbeat.  Prem didn't care, and continued to eat the shrimp in the bowl.

To Be Continued....