30

As soon as the door of the room opened, Boun hugged Prem from behind and hugged him tightly.

"You hug too tightly, I can't breathe." Prem couldn't breathe being hugged by Boun.

"I was afraid you would leave me and run away." Boun let go of his hand a little, but he was still in his arms.

Just hid in the corner and listened to the conversation between Boun and Aya, as well as Boun's confession, Prem was sure that he really misunderstood Boun. Now Boun holds him, like a lost feeling, surrounded by happiness.

But Prem was still a little embarrassed, and didn't respond to Boun's words, but changed the subject. "Didn't you say you have something for me? Show it to me."

Only then did Boun let go of his hand, and took out two small boxes from the gift bag just now. Give one of them to Prem.

"It's a necklace. Why did you give me the necklace?"

"It's a couple necklace. We each have one." Boun said, taking the one in Prem's hand and helping Prem put it on.

"I'll help you wear it." Prem also helped Boun put on the necklace.

Prem lowered his head and stroked the round pendant on the necklace, all the grievances and sadness of the past few days disappeared. Fortunately, Boun is still there.

Boun took Prem's hand. "Pao, can you forgive me?"

"Um...Actually...I'm sorry, I should have believed you."

"I did it wrong first." Boun stared straight at Prem, a little ambiguous and aggression. The face slowly approached Prem's face, and Prem's face blushed with shyness.

"What are you doing?"

Boun thought Prem had a refusal attitude and didn't dare to force it, so he had to give up.

"Hurry back and take a shower, it's been a long time since I played games, play with me for a while." Prem said and pushed Boun out of the room.

Boun took a shower and returned to the Prem dormitory in a short while. The two sat on the carpet and played games. They also complained about their teammates and played around as before.

"Pao, can I sleep here tonight?"

"Sure, you often slept here before, why do you have to ask this time." It's doesn't matter to Prem, he just complained in a low voice.

It's just that after turning off the lights and lying on a bed, the atmosphere unknowingly became inexplicably ambiguous. "Pao..." Boun called softly in the darkness.

Prem, who was originally turned on his back, turned around and lay face to face with Boun.

"I miss you so much."

"Um, me too..."

In the dimness, Prem's eyes were like a clear and sparkling water. Boun wished he could drown in it and never come out again.

"I... I am afraid." Prem's hand gently caressed Boun's cheek.

"Afraid of what?"

"Afraid of you leaving. Afraid of losing you."

"In this world, you can be afraid of anything. I am ready to always be by your side, but you are not allowed to be afraid of me, okay? Especially for my feelings, you have to be brave."

"Um."

"Promise me, don't run away, okay?"

"Well I won't run away. Then you have to remember to catch up with me. Don't let go of my hand."