38

"Phi, Mom knows that we're together."

"Really? Did you tell her on your own initiative?"

"No. Mom saw it, and then I took the initiative to confess."

"So what does your Mom mean...?"

"Hehe. Mom said she likes you very much."

"Really? That's great." Boun happily hugged Prem.

"But I don't dare to tell Dad yet. Mom said she would help me test Dad."

"It's okay. Take your time."

Prem rubbed against Boun's arms and greedily inhaled the scent of Boun. The clothes were obviously Prem's, and the toiletries were also Prem's, but the smell was Boun's unique smell.

Perhaps it was the joy in their hearts, or perhaps it was the atmosphere. Both of them couldn't hold back. After looking into each other's eyes, they kissed each other.

Both of them kept a trace of rationality, and when they were about to take the next step, they both separated and calmed down tacitly.

"If this wasn't your house, I would definitely not hold back." Boun would subconsciously lick his lips every time he thought of or talked about this topic.

"Go to hell. You sleep in the guest room tonight."

"Ah? I don't want to. I want to sleep with you. Anyway, your Mom knows about our relationship."

"No. Even if my Mom knows, we have to sleep separately. And, don't forget that my Dad doesn't know yet."

"Okay..."

The next morning, when Prem and Boun went downstairs for breakfast, Prem's Dad sat at the table reading a newspaper.

"Good morning, Dad. This is my friend Boun." Prem's voice sounded a little nervous.

"Hello, uncle." Although Boun was not nervous, he did not want any possibility of ruining the first impression.

"Hmm. Sit down and have breakfast," Prem's Dad just nodded at Boun, said a cold sentence, and then lowered his head to read the newspaper.

Prem's Mom brought breakfast to Boun and Prem, and secretly gave them a reassuring look.

But no one spoke during the whole meal.

After breakfast, Boun followed Prem back to his room. Last night, Boun didn't have a chance to visit Prem's room properly. It was only then that he saw that the Prem bookshelf was not filled with books, but with figurines and some lego toys. There are several photo albums in the corner.

Boun took down the album and looked through it. It was a variety of photos of Prem from childhood to adulthood. At the back were photos of Prem and his friends after he entered junior high school, both boys and girls. It seems that Prem has always been popular, but Boun feels that Prem in the photos is so close to everyone, which makes him jealous.

"Pao, if I had known you earlier, it would have been great." Boun closed the album and said to Prem with some resentment.

"Huh? Why?" Prem sat next to Boun.

"Because I like you too much. If I had known you earlier, I could have participated in your life earlier."

"Then do you still want to participate in the next few decades of life?"

"Of course." Boun's hand had already grabbed Prem's hand without knowing when.

"Phi, hug me." Prem pulled his hand out and opened his arms to Boun.

Boun burst into laughter and hugged Prem tightly.

Bang! The unlocked door was pushed open with great force.

Prem and Boun were startled. Prem glanced at the person outside the door and quickly broke free from Boun's arms. His face turned pale.

After a while, he timidly said: "Dad..."

"Come out!" Prem's Dad's face no longer looked cold and serious, but rather blue with anger.

Prem followed his Dad back to the room.

"Go ahead!" After Prem's Dad sat down, he stared at Prem with wide eyes.

Prem was too scared to speak.

"What, you dare to do it but not to say it?"

Prem knew his Dad's temper and personality very well. If he told his Dad about his relationship with Boun now, his Dad would probably be furious. But Prem also knew that he couldn't hide anymore. If he didn't say it now, he would never dare to say it again.

"Dad, P'Boun is my boyfriend. We have been together for a few months, and he..."

"Shut up! I tell you, I absolutely don't agree. I pretend that I didn't see or hear anything today. Break up immediately and tell him to leave immediately!"

"Dad, I won't break up." Prem was no longer timid and said this firmly and forcefully.

"Don't call me Dad if you don't break up. I don't have a son like you."

"I won't break up."

"Get out, get out of this house!" Prem's Dad was so angry that the veins in his temples were about to burst, and he clenched his fists and punched the armrest of the sofa.

Prem knew that his Dad would not listen to anything now, so he went back to his room to pack up with Boun and prepared to go back to the dormitory.

Prem's Mom came over after hearing the noise, her expression was solemn, but she still kept comforting Prem and Boun. Before sending Prem and Boun to the car, she held Prem and Boun tightly in her hands, wanting to use this way to encourage her beloved children.

"It's okay, child. Give Dad some time, and when he is not so angry, you can have a good talk with him."

Prem was leaning against the window on the way back. He kept looking at the scenery outside the window. He didn't say anything and had no expression.

Prem's Dad was a strict and old-fashioned man. Prem was afraid of his Dad since he was a child. He was not close to his Dad at all. He tried not to talk to him if he could, let alone have a heart-to-heart talk with his Dad. His Dad rarely interacted with him and never expressed his concern.

Prem didn't dare to let his Dad know that he and Boun were together. He knew that his Dad would not accept it and might take extreme actions.

The last time his Dad was so angry was when he smashed his Dad's phonograph when he was in junior high school. No, that time his Dad was only angry, but this time he was more than angry. His Dad must be very sad.

All the thoughts in his mind came rushing in at once, and silent tears flowed from the corners of his eyes to Prem's ears.

To Be Continued...