22

They got into the car and sat where they had come. As soon as Prem sat down, he asked Boun for chips. Boun opened the last bag of chips in his backpack and handed it over. Prem started stuffing one piece after another into his mouth, Boun thought it was fun and funny.

"Slow down. You eat so fast, leave some for me." Boun said as he was about to reach for it.

Prem shoved the potato chips into his arms. "It's only one pack, I don't even have enough to eat."

"One piece, give me one piece."

"N..O!" Prem said triumphantly and continued to chew potato chips.

Boun protected the back of Prem's neck with his hand, moved forward, and bit the potato chip on Prem's mouth. Prem was stunned, while Boun was chewing potato chips with satisfaction, looked at his Salapao.

Although the bite was potato chips, the lips did not touch at all, but it was enough to make Prem blush and heart beat faster. After slowing down, he murmured: "Didn't give you, how can you still snatch in this way."

Boun leaned close to Prem's ear and whispered: "Do you like this? Boy...friend!"

Prem couldn't bear this kind of teasing, turned his body sideways and pretended to look at the scenery outside the window, but his face was actually burning.

After receiving Boun's snack feed, Prem fell asleep again in the shaking of the car. Boun looked at the man leaning on his shoulder and the intimacy was palpable. He took out his mobile phone, found the "little couple" IG post by Mew, and reposted with caption: "BounPrem.

The drive took only two hours, and as soon as he got back to the dormitory, Prem was bombarded by calls from Fluke before his luggage was put down.

"Prem! Is there anyone around you?"

"Huh?" Prem also looked blank. "No."

"Where's P'Boun?"

"Just got back to the dormitory."

"Honestly, are you and P'Boun officially dating?"

"How do you know?" Prem planned to meet and tell Fluke tomorrow, but he didn't expect that Fluke's news was so well-informed.

"Don't you know? The campus network is going crazy! You and P'Boun's CP fan group has been officially announced, and now they are frantically swiping the screen."

"What official announcement?"

"Go to IG and see it yourself, and you will understand immediately."

As soon as he logged on to IG, Prem's message reminders kept popping up, and only then did he see the picture reposted by Boun. Although Boun didn't say anything, but "little couple" plus "BounPrem" undoubtedly acquiesced in the relationship with Prem.

Prem was delighted, and forwarded Boun's IG to his own IG. The open and frank feeling made Prem very happy, and finally became the CP in everyone's eyes.

Of course, along with a sweet love life comes high intensity training. If the coach was strict with Prem before, then it can be said that the Prem who is going to participate in the competition is tortured every day.

After knowing that the relationship between Boun and Prem is extraordinary, in addition to strengthening the training intensity, they also used words to encourage them from time to time, similar to "It has never been a couple to win medals on the podium together, it seems very special and meaningful." But this is especially useful for Prem, who will try his best to win the medal.

So often after training, he went back to the dormitory and fell asleep as soon as he lay down. Occasionally, when there is no need for training, Boun will help Prem with English tutoring. Only at this time, Boun will take the opportunity to stay in Prem's room.