11

"Huh? You two know each other?" Fluke and Prem looked at Boun in surprise.

"It's more than knowing, right, Ohm." Boun smiled at the boy.

"The two of us used to be on the same swimming team."

"The world is so small." Prem also sighed.

That's when Ohm noticed Prem.  "Eh, you're not that..."

Before Ohm finished speaking, Boun covered Ohm's mouth and pulled Ohm out.  "I haven't seen you for a long time. Let's go out for a chat."

"Prem, does P'Ohm know you too?" Fluke looked at Prem in confusion.

"I don't know. But what he said just now seems to know me." Prem also scratched his head in confusion.

"That's right, I thought you guys knew each other too. Come on, accompany me to pay the money first, I just picked out a hamster."

"Fluke, how do you know P'Ohm."

When Prem asked, Fluke's face suddenly turned red.

"Just now, when I was alone in choosing a hamster cage, he happened to be picking something beside me. Then something fell off the shelf and almost hit my head. Fortunately, he reacted quickly and caught it..."

"Yo yo yo, heroic rescue." Prem had a smirk on his face.

"However, my heart was beating really fast just now. P'Ohm is really handsome."

"Oh, someone is in love."

"Mind your own business!"

Fluke and Prem were fighting each other in the store, and Ohm had been dragged by Boun to a place tens of meters away from the pet store.

"Let go! let go!" Ohm really didn't like Boun's physical contact.  "What are you doing!"

"You almost ruined my business." Boun said, looking back at the pet shop.

"What's the matter? Isn't that Prem just now the 'boyfriend' you've been looking for?"

"Yes. I transferred to new school, only to find out that he is also in that school, and he was also a member of the swimming team."

"No wonder you couldn't find him after searching for so long. It turns out that he is not from our school. I said how he dared to kiss a stranger in public. He is sure that you can't find him and can't do anything to him. By the way, now that you have found him, what are you going to do?"

"Didn't do anything, now we are good friends."

"Oh come on. Didn't you say at the time that you found him and beat him until his relatives didn't recognize him? Do you fell in love with him?"

"How is it possible! I want to put a long line to catch big fish. He thinks I don't remember who he is, you remember don't slip it out. Today is the first time you saw him."

"It's a bit difficult. The video of him kissing you, I've already been impressed after watching it once."

"You are not allowed to mention this in front of Prem. Wait, you are not allowed to mention it in front of Fluke too."

"Okay, okay. Are you familiar with Fluke?" Ohm was a little shy when he mentioned Fluke.

"I'm not familiar with him. I've met him a few times when I was looking for Prem. What's the matter? You look like this, is it love at first sight?"

"Bingo! Help me, and I'll keep this matter a secret for you."

"How to help, I don't know. I don't even know if Fluke is single or if he likes boys."