42

After Tay and New first met, they seemed to have found soul mates. They would meet up for meals and drinks from time to time, and when they weren't together, they would chat online, talking about what they were doing, complaining about things around them, or sharing what new shoes they had their eyes on recently.

After dinner, the two met at a bar they often go to. New was already there when Tay arrived.

The two sat down and ordered some drinks. They chatted so enthusiastically that they hugged each other's shoulders and patted each other's backs.

In the eyes of ordinary people, this is the interaction between good brothers, but Mina happened to meet here with her friends. When she entered the door, she saw such a scene, and her anger was ignited again.

She was already upset because of Boun's matter and had nowhere to vent. Now, as long as it was about homosexuality, it make Mina even more annoyed.

"Hmph, hug in public place, pollute my eyes." Mina said coldly as she passed by Tay. Although there was music around and Mina's voice was not loud, Tay heard it clearly.

Everyone was supposed to part ways amicably, and Tay had already let it go. But what Mina did a while ago was really too much, and as Prem's good friend, he would definitely stand up for Prem. Moreover, Mina is now hurting people with her words, and Tay simply can't stand it.

"Mina, I'm telling you not to go too far! Stop it! If you continue to cause trouble and destroy the relationship between Prem and Boun, we won't let you go." Tay grabbed Mina and was about to argue with her.

"Hmph! Let go of your dirty hands. What, have you become a gay now?" Mina glanced at New next to her with contempt. "When I think of you chasing me before, I feel sick!"

New sorted out the relationship this time. The girl in front of him was the one who maliciously slandered Prem a while ago, and Tay actually liked her. But it doesn't matter anymore. It's just that Mina is too arrogant, and New wants to destroy her momentum.

"Boun, who you like, and Tay, who used to like you, both become gay. Just think about how capable you are, men automatically become gay when they meet you, hahaha." New stood next to Tay, speaking in a nonchalant tone , but every word pierced the heart.

"You!" Mina was so angry that her face turned red.

Tay was about to explain something, but New reached out and held Tay's arm, rubbing his face against Tay's shoulder. "Honey, ignore her, let's continue drinking." Then he pulled Tay to sit down.

Mina walked towards her friends angrily, her high heels making a clacking sound.

New peeked at Mina leaving, he laughed so hard that he fell backwards. Tay looked at the boy who was full of childishness in front of him and remembered the way New smiled at him when they first met.

Mina threw her bag on the booth in anger, and several friends were startled.

"Mina, what's wrong? Why are you so angry?" Lin, her best friend, handed Mina a glass of wine.

Mina pointed in Tay's direction and told her what had just happened.

"Don't be angry, I'll help you deal with them." Lin took out a small pill from her bag and crushed the pill into powder with a wine glass.

"What are you doing?" Mina asked puzzled. "Don't get anyone killed."

"Hahaha, don't worry, I'm just embarrassing Tay." Lin lowered his voice and told Mina about his plan.

The two hit it off immediately, and Mina waved to the waiter to order a cocktail. Lin put the powder in it and waited for the right time.

After New drank a few glasses, he got up and went to the bathroom. Mina stuffed a tip to the waiter and asked him to send the cocktail over.