15

When Prem woke up, he sat up suddenly after being in a trance for a few seconds, looked around, and remembered that he slept in Boun's room last night.  Subconsciously, he lifted the quilt to see if he behaved abnormally last night. Fortunately, he didn't. His clothes and pants were intact, and there was nothing wrong with him.

With a sigh of relief, he fell back and lay back on the bed.

"Huh? No, I obviously slept on the side last night. How come when I wake up I sleep in the middle. It couldn't be that I fell asleep and went to P'Boun's side..." Thinking of this, Prem buried his head in shame  in the quilt.

There was a sound of keys opening the door, and Boun entered with something.

"Pao, get up quickly. It's time for breakfast." Boun had already seen Prem wake up. "I bought you new toiletries, go wash up and have breakfast."

Prem got up lazily, took his things and walked to the bathroom. He didn't know that Boun was laughing behind his back, such a Prem was so cute.

When Prem finished washing and sat in front of the small table, Boun had habitually moved the bowl of porridge in front of him.

"Phi, lend me your phone. I'll give Fluke a call."

"No need to call. I have told Fluke for you and he will deliver the key for you later."

"Hmm? When did you get Fluke's phone number?"

"I don't have his number. I called Ohm. Ohm contacted him for me."

"Ohm? Oh..." Prem almost forgot that Ohm also knew Fluke, he was not in a good mood recently, and he forgot to care about the progress of the two.

Just after breakfast, there was a knock on the door.

"Come fast enough." Boun smiled at Prem and went to open the door. Prem guessed it was Fluke and followed Boun.

Outside the door stood Fluke and Ohm. Obviously, the people outside the door did not expect to open the door in pairs. The people inside the door did not expect that it would be two people who delivered the key.

The outsiders looked at the insiders with gossiping eyes. And the insiders looked at the outsiders with unexplained curiosity.

The eight eyes met, for a moment, it was a little funny.

Fluke was the first to break the deadlock, handing over the keys in his hand. Prem took the keys and went to his dorm.

"My dear dormitory, I'm back!" Prem was full of drama, opened his hands, and started circling in the dormitory. The funny look made the other three people present laugh heartily.

Boun snatched the spare key from Prem's hand.  "I'll keep this for you, in case you forget to bring the key next time and have to trouble Fluke to deliver it to you."

Fluke looked at Boun and Prem ambiguously. What Boun said just now sounded like an attitude of educating his wife, and he has been classified as an "outsider".

Prem didn't take it to heart. "Then Phi, give me your dormitory key, I'll keep it for you."

"Okay, I'll get it right away." Boun turned and went back to the dormitory after he finished speaking.  Ohm seemed to have something to ask, and followed him out.

Fluke sees the current situation as a good time to gossip. Pull the Prem and start to cross-examine.

"Tell me honestly, you shared the same bed last night, did anything happen?"

Prem's face turned red all of a sudden, and he made a move to hit Fluke. "What nonsense are you talking about! We're good friends, and your head is always thinking weird stuff."

"Yo Yo Yo, do you still want to hide it from me at this time? Don't complain to me in the future."

"Alas. Do you think something might happen? I'm so nervous I'm afraid he'll see something."

"Prem, do you really think it's impossible for P'Boun to like you?"

"Um... well, don't talk about me. What's the matter with you, why are you here with P'Ohm?"

"Uh...P'Ohm knew I wanted to deliver the keys to you, so he said he'd pick me up."

"That's it? Is there anything else to be honest about?" Prem stared at Fluke directly, just like a prisoner being interrogated.

"Okay okay. P'Ohm confessed to me and I said yes. So we're a couple now."

"That's great Fluke! Congratulations. I really hope you two are happy." Prem is really happy for Fluke. One of the most beautiful things in the world is that the person you like happens to like you too. It is impossible for him, but his good friend can get happiness, he is really happy for him.

"Thank you. We want to go to the movies this afternoon. Shall we go together?"

"No, I don't want to be a third wheel for you."

"What third wheel, you can ask P'Boun to go with you. That movie was starred by your favorite Hollywood star Angelina Jolie. "

At first Prem was still a little hesitant, but the movie was starred by his goddess, he was very excited.

"Okay, I'll ask P'Boun if he's going?"

Here, Ohm followed Boun into the dormitory, visited Boun's new dormitory, and said at the same time.

"I got it right last time, but you still refuse to admit it."

Boun looked at Ohm blankly. "What?"

Ohm smirked. "Last time I asked if you fell in love with Prem, didn't you deny it? Think about what you said and what you did just now, just slap your own mouth."

Boun was also aware of what was wrong with his behavior, but Ohm did tell his secret. There is no need to hide from friends for many years.

"Is it obvious?"

"I can see it." Ohm obviously knew what Boun was asking.

"I thought I was hiding it well."

"Why do you want to hide? You like him and treat him well. Can't he feel it?" Ohm was really confused about Boun's statement.

"He regards me as a good brother and friend. Therefore, he should think that I treat him the same."

"Perhaps not. Why don't you try?"

"I dare not try. If I fail, I will lose him completely. I am afraid of being rejected." Boun lowered his head, full of loneliness.

Ohm looked at his good friend in front of him, didn't know what to say, just patted Boun on the shoulder.  The two smiled similarly. The wonderful thing about the friendship between boys and boys is that I don't say anything, but you understand it with an action.  As long as you need me, I will be there.

Outside the door, Prem was leaning against the wall, his heart throbbing, the throbbing became tighter and tighter, and the throbbing became more painful.  He just wanted to stay by Boun's side as a friend, but when he came to the door, he only heard Boun's words "I dare not try, if I fail, I will lose him completely. I am afraid of being rejected." He heard with his own ears that Boun has someone he likes, is this heartache a lovelorn?

Prem adjusted outside the door, pretended nothing had happened, knocked at the door, and came in to tell Boun about Fluke's invitation. Boun readily agreed, and it was the first time to go to the movies with Prem, and he was overjoyed. He didn't even catch Prem's sad expression.

To Be Continued....