05

Prem changed his clothes and walked out dejectedly, who knew that fans and some curious spectators were waiting for Prem at the entrance of the venue.

"Prem, you finally came out."

"Uh...What's wrong?" Prem stared at the crowd in a daze.

"Prem, who is that new member? He seems to be very close to you?"

"P'boun? not very close, we are just ordinary teammates." Prem didn't know why he felt a little guilty.

"I see how he wiped your hair just now, so spoiled."

"What the hell!" Prem's voice rose a few degrees.

"Look, P'boun is out."

"P'boun, this way, this way." The fans waved to Boun.

"Hello." Boun greeted politely.

"P'Boun, you and Prem..."

"Prem is a very nice person and takes good care of me." Boun gave Prem an ambiguous look.

"Hey~ P'boun, why did you transfer to our university? Did you transfer because of someone?" The question angle of the fan group is really tricky.

But the question scared Prem badly, he kept trying to avoid it, because he was afraid that Boun remembered that Prem was the one who kissed him in public.

"P'boun was poached by our coach because of his excellent swimming performance," Prem explained first.

"Really? P'boun?"

"Haha. Actually, what you guys said is right." Boun said this, Prem panicked, and the spirit of gossip in the fan group flew out.

"It's true that I was poached by the coach, but there is a reason why I am willing transfer to here."

"What reason?"

"The coach came to me a long time ago, I never made a decision. But before the holiday, something unpleasant happened in the campus." Boun looks sad and secretly observes Prem's expression. "I can't help but transfer here."

Of course Prem knew what the unpleasant thing Boun was talking about, and it happened before the holiday, no doubt because of the cafe incident. During the holiday, Tay also reported news to Prem from time to time. The entire campus network was searching for Prem's information, and it had a great impact on Boun.

The more Prem thought about it, the more guilty he felt. He didn't expect that his one-time prank would cause so much harm and trouble to Boun.

"But when I came here, everyone was very kind to me, especially Prem." Saying that, Boun hugged Prem's shoulder affectionately, "Prem is very good to me! Very good!"

"Eh..." The fans kept exclaiming and gossiping.

"Well, we are going to eat first. Bye." Boun said and left with Prem, letting Prem struggle without letting go.

The fans were taking pictures frantically behind their backs, as if Boun and Prem had an unusual relationship.

"What are you doing, let me go!" Although Prem felt a little guilty towards Boun, it didn't mean that he could be bullied by others.

"We are all boys, what's wrong with hugging?"

"I'm not used to hugging with others." Prem didn't know what the hell was wrong, and his face was flushed.

"Why is your face so red?" Boun suddenly turned his face in front of Prem and took a step forward, and the two were about to kiss. "What are you shy about? Could it be that you like me?"

Prem pushed Boun away, a little annoyed. "What nonsense, I'm a straight man, how can I like you."

"Oh~ is that so?" Why did Boun look a little disappointed. "Come on, let's go eat."

The two came to the restaurant where they usually dine. From the moment they entered the door, someone whispered, but Boun didn't pay attention at all. Prem took a few glances and was confused, but after all, he was not someone he knew, so Prem didn't pay much attention to it.

The two were already hungry, each ordered a bowl of noodles and drinks, sat and waited.

The two girls next to each other whispered and pushed each other, one of the girls picked up the phone and walked over.

"Hello, you're the new swim team member Boun, aren't you? I'm a sophomore in the art department, and my name is May. Can I make friends with you?"

Boun looked up at the girl and then at Prem, not knowing whether to ask help or wait for instructions. Prem didn't give any response either, Boun turned his head and smiled and said to the girl, "Um, Ok."

The girl handed over the phone: "Can you give me your Line then?"

Boun took the phone and quickly pressed the number. After the girl took the phone, she thanked him happily and returned to her original position.

Probably saw that someone succeeded, another girl also ran over and asked Boun for contact information. Boun ignored Prem and directly greeted her with a smile and gave her the contact information.

Prem propped himself up, the small spoon in his right hand kept stirring the iced milk tea in front of him. He seemed a little displeased, and poked the ice cubes in the glass with the spoon.

Boun looked at Prem with a meaningful smile: "If you poke again, is this milk tea still drinkable?"

"None of your business!" Prem snapped angrily.

"Okay. Would you like to try my lemon tea, it's delicious."

Boun said, holding the glass in one hand, holding the straw with two fingers in the other hand and sending it to Prem's mouth. Prem didn't have time to refuse, for some reason, his mouth grabbed the straw and took a sip.

"How is it, is it delicious?"

"Hmm...delicious." Prem had never shared a straw with anyone before. Boun looked magnanimous, not showing any unnaturalness. Prem's heart was already in a panic, and he didn't know what to say.

"Yeah, then I'll give you this glass." Boun reached out and swapped the two's drinks.

Prem opened his mouth to say something, then closed it again. The two of them did not chat as they used to, but they just finished eating the noodles in silence and went back to the dormitory together.

Before entering the room, Boun rubbed a handful of Prem's hair, smiled dotingly, and said "Good night."

Sitting on the carpet, Prem turned on his phone and found the photo that he had never been willing to delete, and looked at it repeatedly for a long time. But as usual, he just couldn't understand what the mood was at that time and what the mood was like today.

To Be Continued....