40

Soon, Mina's second round of attack came.

This time, the online writer's article was aimed at Prem and Boun pretending to be a couple and deceiving fans in order to gain fans in exchange for some possible benefits in the future. The content of the article was all fabricated and exaggerated and slandered as much as possible.

The last cyber violence was aimed at Prem, but this time it has affected Boun. Many CP fans have withdrawn from the circle, and many people have joined the attack on Prem and Boun.

Prem was able to choose to evade and endure before, but this time it has already involved Boun, and he can no longer endure it. He has decided to counterattack.

Just like he was afraid of his Dad and never dared to resist him. But when his Dad asked him to break up with Boun, he didn't know where he got the courage to say no.

Prem called Tay and asked Tay for some photos of the stall they set up before, and also got to know some personal information about Mina, Tay's former crush.

He contacted New again, who had a hacker friend. After telling New about the situation, New contacted his friends without saying a word and hacked all the IDs of the online writers Mina found.

Then, Prem locked himself in the dormitory and spent two hours writing an article.

Prem wrote about how he and Boun met and got to know each other by chance, and how they met again and fell in love. He also attached the photo of them setting up a stall at that time, and the photo of them winning a prize in a swimming competition.

Throughout the article, Prem did not mention Mina's attack and hurt on him, but wrote some of his inner thoughts.

"Before or even after we met each other, P'Boun and I never thought that we would like boys one day, nor did we think that we would like each other one day. But I am very grateful for that encounter, which allowed us to know each other. I am also very grateful to those who once thought of us as a couple, and it was you who made us realize that we had already fallen in love with each other. Thank you P'Boun, it is he who led me to progress together.

Most people think that love between men is abnormal, but for me, now I think it is a personal matter, it is not strange, it is also love.

Maybe you can't understand, but please don't attack the people I love, let alone attack same-sex love. Thank you for your respect."

As soon as this article was posted online, it immediately became a new hot topic.

Prem told us the story of himself and Boun like a friend telling us a story. This is the way to make more people believe in Prem. Because everyone feels sincere and likes the stories of Prem and Boun. Originally, fate is so wonderful, let alone this story happening to people you know. It is even more touching and somewhat envious.

Especially Prem's heartfelt words, which also made many people start to reflect on their own thoughts.

If Mina wanted to hurt Prem by taking advantage of the public's lack of understanding and acceptance of same-sex love, then Prem's story is the best counterattack.

The previous rumors about Prem being a mistress were naturally refuted. The verbal abuse and attacks on the Internet gradually disappeared, and some people began to speak for Prem.

Because the use of same-sex love angered many people who support same-sex relationships. After someone found out that Mina was the mastermind behind the incident, a new wave of counterattack articles appeared on the Internet.

This was not Prem's original intention. Prem just wanted to clarify the facts and protect Boun in his own way. But where those who attacked Mina came from and who they were, Prem didn't know and didn't care.

However, the university didn't think so.

Prem and Boun were invited to the principal's office. Prem was originally calm, but when he saw his parents at the door, he began to feel uneasy.

Obviously, before Prem and Boun arrived, the principal had already told Prem's parents about the matter. The expression on Prem's parents' face already indicates everything.

"We specially invited you two here today because we think the recent campus network incident has had a huge impact." The principal glanced at Boun and Prem, then turned his gaze back to Prem's parents. "We are not discriminating against homosexuality, but dating is a private matter, and since they are same-sex relationship, they should be more low-key and should not put the matter on the Internet to solve it. It will make the campus network chaotic. This will set a bad example and influence on others..."

"Do you think that what you said is what a university leader should say?" Prem's Dad's face was livid, and although his voice was not loud, when he said these words word by word, the principal was stunned.

"Principal, do you know that same-sex couples can get married? Do you know what this means? It means that same-sex relationships are legal. As the leader of a university, I believe you have also gone from being a teacher to a principal. You should know that every word you say serves as a guide and role model for students.

If you don't understand same-sex relationships, I suggest you read books and surf the Internet to understand it clearly before commenting. Who my child likes is his business, as long as it doesn't hurt others, what does it have to do with others? As for the campus Internet, I don't think my child did anything wrong. Instead, it is the university that should pay more attention to it and regulate the campus network to prevent any false articles from circulating on the campus network. If this hurts my child, can I hold the university responsible?"

Prem's Dad used respectful titles to address the principal throughout the whole conversation, but every word he said was powerful and well-reasoned. In addition, Prem's Dad had a cold and serious face, which made the principal gasp and be speechless for a long time.

"Principal, if there is nothing else, we will leave first."

Prem's Dad got up and left, Prem and others hurriedly followed him out. No one spoke along the way until they reached Dad's car, and Prem went forward and hugged Dad. Dad was stunned for a moment, and then he hesitantly put his hand behind Prem's back and gently brushed Prem's back.

"Thank you, Dad."

This was the first hug between father and son in memory. Even when Prem was a child, his Dad hugged Prem only a few times.

Dad never knew how to express his love for Prem, even when he was a child, he wanted to bring Prem a gift when he came back from a business trip. After much thought, he finally asked Mom to take Prem to the mall to buy it. At that time, Prem felt that Dad did not love him, only Mom accompanied him, buying him delicious and fun things, while Dad always had a gloomy face.

What Dad said just now shocked the principal, but touched Prem. Prem didn't know what Dad had experienced in the past few days to make him say that. There is no doubt that this process was difficult, and there is no doubt that Dad loves Prem.

"Alright. Mom and I have gone back." Prem's Dad still had no expression, but it was no longer that cold face.

Before getting in the car, Dad looked at Prem, then turned to look at Boun.

"Come and have dinner at home during the holiday."

"Okay...okay" Boun was surprised by the sudden invitation, and the joy in his heart surged out, and he didn't know how to respond better for a moment.

Prem's eyes were red, but he was grinning happily.

Later, Mom told Prem. After Prem left home that day, Dad stayed in the room for a long time and did not come downstairs to eat. In the middle of the night, Mom saw Dad surfing the Internet in the study room. Dad searched a lot of news and information about same-sex relationships on the Internet.

Dad never didn't love Prem, he just loved him deeply.

To Be Continued...