32

A few days later, at around 8 o'clock in the evening, Prem received a call from Tay and gave him the address of a bar, insisting that Prem go to drink.

Prem couldn't figure out what was going on, but from Tay's voice, Tay was depressed.

Prem told Boun and took a taxi to attend the appointment. When he arrived, the table was filled with beer, and only Tay was there. It seemed that he had already drunk a lot.

"Hey! I said you started drinking so early?"

"Early? I've been drinking for an hour." Tay couldn't help but fill the empty glass in front of Prem with beer.

"Tell me, what's wrong with you?"

"I'm lovelorn...it can't even count as lovelorn."

"What is a lovelorn not counted lovelorn?"

"Oh...remember Mina?"

"Um, I remember."

"I've been chasing her for so long, and seeing that she was about to agree to be with me, suddenly I didn't know what happened, and told me that it was impossible for the two of us, and returned all the things I gave her before."

"If you didn't tell me, I thought you would have chased her long ago."

"I didn't expect it to be like this at all." Tay drank the wine in his glass. "You said, I'm not bad looking, and I'm okay in all aspects. There are many people who like me, but she just doesn't like me."

"Emotional matters can't be forced, just forget it if it doesn't fit."

"Yo, you, a person who has no emotional experience, can still say such comforting words."

"Uh..." Prem hesitated whether to tell Tay that he was in relationship, after all, Tay is now in broken-hearted, and he was really afraid of hurting Tay.

"By the way..." Tay suddenly thought of something while eating peanuts. "I saw your IG a while ago, what happened to the photo of you and Boun? Is he revenge on you?"

"Uh... Tay, I have something to tell you."

"Huh? What's the matter?"

"Actually, P'Boun and I are now together."

"What?!" Tay thought he had drunk too much, and misheard.

"I said, P'Boun is my boyfriend. We are together now."

"Oh my God! Let me take it easy." Tay rubbed his hair and patted his face, trying to wake himself up. "What's the matter, didn't you say last time that you suspected that he approached you to revenge you?"

"It's quite complicated. Anyway, I fell in love with him later, and he also liked me. Then, we were together."

"My Gosh, this Boun beats me with everything, and now even my good friend has been taken away."

"What nonsense are you talking about?"

"Oh... isn't it? He used to attract girls who admired me in school, and now he turns my good friend into a boyfriend. By the way, there is also Mina, who also liked Boun and didn't like me before. "Tay took a sip of his beer, as if he had awakened something.

"Damn! Mina refused me because of Boun, right?"

"What does this have to do with P'Boun? He's not at your university anymore." Prem also took a sip of his drink.

"Just a while ago, didn't you call me and tell me that Boun seemed to remember you and pretended not to remember you? Then one time Mina saw a group photo of us setting up the stall. She might recognize you and asked me who you are. I didn't think much at the time, so I just told her that you and Boun were not a real couple. At that time, I felt that I was almost chasing Mina, so I didn't feel anything. But later, she slowly started to be indifferent to me. Now think about it, will she find out that you are not Boun's boyfriend, and still feel that she has a chance, so she will go after Boun."