24

Boun is used to Prem being around, and he can see him whenever he wants. This time Prem was away for two days, and Boun began to fidget. He asked Prem when he would return to the dormitory, and after calculating the time, he went out to bought some delicious food for Prem.

As soon as Prem opened the door, he was surrounded by aromas, and his keen sense of smell told him that there was his favorite cheese sausage.

"Eat it while it's hot."

Prem has been so tempted by the fragrance that he has no image and starts to bite. He was still talking vaguely: "There are usually many people in this shop and today is the weekend, have you been queuing for a long time?"

"Hmm, an hour or so."

Prem's heart was wrapped in a warm current. Some  of his meaningless guesses are really unnecessary, Boun's love for him is hidden in these details. Just Boun is willing to drive a long distance for something he likes, and then go to queue, Prem is already very moved.

"There are some other things here, which one do you want to eat first?" Boun wiped Prem's mouth and indicated with his eyes that there was still a pile of food on the table.

"Phi, you are so kind to me. Thank you."

"Dummy. The competition is next week. After the competition, I will take you on a trip to relax."

"Really! That's great. By the way, I have something for you too." Prem took out two small red purses that looked similar from his backpack, and handed one to Boun.

"What's this?"

"This is the talisman I asked my mother to take me to pray for. It can bless you to get a good ranking. This temple is very effective."

"You went home this time just to ask for this talisman?"

"Yes." Prem laughed sheepishly.

Boun thought his Pao was a big boy who was careless and informal, but he didn't expect him to express his love in this way. Even though the talisman was inconsistent with Boun's own beliefs, Boun still kept it carefully. Whether it's useful or not, it's Pao's gentleness.

***

On the day of the competition, although they were not from the same university, they all changed clothes and warmed up in a large dressing room. Ohm walked through the crowd to Boun's side. Boun looked calm, but there was still a hint of nervousness in his heart. Ohm didn't mention the competition, just came to make an appointment with Boun to have dinner after the game.

Prem was the most nervous, fearing that his emotions would affect Boun, he kept circling around the coach.

The coach felt a little disappointing and was annoyed by Prem. He doubted whether it was wrong for him to let Prem participate. Thinking about it, he might as well dispel the expectations placed on Prem in advance.

"Kid, don't bother me anymore. Just calm down and just casual swim. I don't expect you to win prizes, just don't make trouble."

"Coach, what do you mean don't make trouble, I'm sure I won't make trouble, and I'll bring you a medal back." Prem started protesting.

"Don't,don't. I count on Boun and the others, I don't count on you anymore. You're not here to win medals, just to accompany Boun in the competition. You think I don't know."

"Coach..." Prem was ruthlessly dismantled by the coach.

The venue is limited, the number of participants is quite large, and the order is determined by drawing lots. Prem went swimming before Boun, the more he talked, the more confused he became. Boun only gave Prem a hug before going on the field.

A hug can calm Prem's mood instead. After one match, Prem's score has already gained a clear advantage. When it was Boun's turn, all Boun thought about was the good luck that his Pao brought him. Although he didn't perform at his best, this result was enough for him to enter the final.

The happiest thing is that the coach brought five students to participate in the competition, and all five of them entered the final. Although there were as many as 50 finalists, his students accounted for one-tenth, which is also a very proud thing.

Boun watched Ohm's first round match, and the anxiety in his heart reappeared. Ohm is just as good as before. Prem pays attention to Boun all the time, how could he not know Boun's subtle emotions, but all he can do now is to hold that hand tightly.

The next round was still the same as the first round, with only ten players remaining in this round. As expected, Ohm and Boun entered the finals.  Surprisingly, Prem was also shortlisted with tenth place.

This is driving Prem crazy with joy. He thought he could barely  get a place in the competition, but he didn't expect to actually be in the top ten.

There were still many variables in the last match, the coach encouraged Prem to strive for the top five, and Boun can strive for the top three.

It doesn't matter to Prem, anyway, as long as the top ten will get medals, he can also win medals with Boun in the end. Boun still had no idea, he swam two matches today, and only compared with Ohm, they each won one match, and there are many dark horses among the ten.

He has already swam two matches today, and his physical strength is also quite exhausted. Before the finals, there is a one-hour break. The contestants rested in the lounge provided by the organizer to adjust their emotions.

Prem was still excited, talking non-stop, while Boun tilted his head and looked at Prem, followed by a silly smile.

"Yo yo, do you two have to act like no one else is here?" Ohm couldn't help complaining when he saw this scene.

"What, envy or jealousy?" Boun didn't turn his head, his eyes were still fixed on Prem.

"Who doesn't know how to show affection. It's a pity that my Fluke can only watch me from the stands."

"P'Ohm, if it weren't for P'Boun, I wouldn't have participated in the competition. I just came here to be with P'Boun." Prem looked serious on the side.

"Enough, enough. You two are like a young couple in a passionate relationship."

"We are!" Boun said, stretching out his hand and pulling Prem into his arms.

It has to be said that with this kind of mutual teasing and coupled with the joy of Prem, Boun's state has been adjusted very well, and he has more confidence in the finals.

When all the finalists stood in their positions and prepared for the final game, Ohm and Boun exchanged a glance. Today, both of them tacitly did not mention anything about this game, but they both knew in their hearts that this should be the last game they could compete together. This look is to cheer each other on and also to tell each other that I will do my best to win over you.

Bang!

After a gunshot, it was the sound of a player entering the water. But in the next second, it was covered by the cheering sound of the audience in the stands. Every player has his own goal, and most of them are running for the championship. Prem wants not to be the tenth place, while Ohm and Boun just want to beat each other.

In the end, neither Boun nor Ohm won the championship. But it was the first time Boun had won against Ohm, taking second place in the competition.

For Boun, none of it mattered anymore. The important thing is that he overcame his inner obstacles, he finally beat Ohm once. The competition is finally over, and he finally has time to do some of the things he's always wanted to do.

For Prem, although he only got the sixth place, the most important thing is that the person he loves overcomes himself and gets the answer he wants.  Moreover, he could also stand on the same stage as Boun to receive the award as he wished. This will be one of the stories of the joys and sorrows he went through with Boun.

To Be Continued...