26

Boun was lying alone in the dormitory and swiping his phone boredly, when suddenly a call came in.

It's Aya. Although Boun deleted Aya's phone number a long time ago, facing a string of numbers, Boun quickly determined who the owner of the number was.

To be honest, if it wasn't for the chance meeting the day before, he would have forgotten about Aya long ago. So even if he didn't promise to Prem, Boun didn't want to answer the call. So let the phone keep ringing, just don't answer it.

It's just that the phone calls came one after another, don't know how many times the phone rings again, but Boun hesitated but still decides to answer it.

"Hello..."

"Boun...I...at the Starlite Bar...alone...come here...pick me up..." Aya on the other end of the phone obviously had too much to drink, and her speech was intermittent. Loud music seems to be in the bar.

Boun didn't know what to do either. A girl passed out drunk in a bar, and what might happen next is unpredictable. Even if it wasn't his ex-girlfriend, if an ordinary girl asked for help, he wouldn't be able to ignore it.

Prem hadn't come back yet, Boun could only hastily changed his clothes, and drove to the Starlight Bar by himself.

Fluke sent the happy Prem back to the dormitory downstairs, and went back by himself. Prem went back to the dormitory, put down his backpack, and went to Boun's dormitory. He knocked on the door for a long time but did not open it. Prem opened the door with a spare key, but Boun was indeed not there. He called Boun several times, but did not answer. In desperation, Prem decided to stay in Boun's room and wait for him to come back.

At this time, Boun had just arrived at the bar, and found Aya lying drunk on the table at the bar. The boys around looked at her eagerly, Boun hurriedly helped Aya out of the bar, and stuffed her into the passenger seat.

"Aya! Aya!" Boun tried to wake Aya up.

"Boun...Boun..." Aya didn't seem to wake up, but whispered in her mouth, calling Boun's name.

It seems that it is impossible to get the current address from Aya's mouth, and it is impossible for Boun to take Aya back to the dormitory. After thinking about it, Boun decided to take Aya to the hotel.

Boun found a random hotel, asked for a room, and helped Aya into the room. As soon as Aya entered the room, she rushed into the toilet and vomited. After vomiting, she seemed to wake up a little bit, only to see that the person next to her was Boun.

"Boun is really you, you really came to pick me up."

"Are you okay?"

"Not good. I'm in such a mess, don't you think it's bad?" Although Aya was wearing a slip dress and high heels, due to alcohol and the recent turmoil, her makeup was also worn out and her hair was messy.

"No, let me help you up. You drink too much, go to sleep and you'll be fine when you wake up tomorrow." Boun pulled Aya up who was sitting on the toilet floor.

Boun helped Aya onto the bed, turned around and was about to leave. Aya took Boun's hand: "Boun, don't go please?"

Boun and Aya have been together for two years, and he knows that Aya is not a regular drinker. In today's situation, something must have happened. In addition, Aya's words had a crying tone, as if her emotions were about to collapse. Boun doesn't want Aya to have any misunderstandings about his behavior, but he also worries about what the drunken Aya will do once he leaves.

After thinking for a while, Boun came up with a solution.

"Aya, I'll go to the pharmacy to buy you hangover medicine first."

Aya heard that Boun was not going to leave, so she let go of Boun's hand and nodded.

Boun left the hotel and headed to the pharmacy, unknowingly it was already early morning. Prem should have returned to the dormitory. He touched his pocket and only realized that his phone had been left in the car.

It took Boun a walk to find a 24-hour pharmacy and buy a box of hangover pills. When he was paying the bill, he saw some sex products in front of the cash register. He usually spends a lot of time with Prem, and has never had a chance to buy one. Now that he saw it, he happened to be alone, so he didn't have to be afraid of embarrassment.

Boun took another box of condoms and lubricant and paid together.

After walking back to the car, he found the mobile phone that was left in the car, only to see that his Pao had called him many times, no matter what time it was now, he quickly called back.

"Phi, where have you been?" Prem's voice sounded lazy, and he should have fallen asleep.

"I have something to do outside, I will explain to you when I get back, I will go back right away. Go to sleep first."

"Um... I'm sleeping in your room."

"Okay."

After hanging up the phone, Boun took out the condoms and lube he had just bought, and hid them in a small drawer in the car. Thinking of going on a trip with Pao on the weekend, and that his Pao will finally belong to him, he was still a little excited.

Boun went back to the hotel and knocked on the door for a while before Aya opened the door.

Aya took advantage of Boun's going out to buy medicine, and specially went to freshen up, and changed her clothes, only a bath towel was wrapped around her body. When Boun saw it, he avoided it subconsciously, even at a glance, Boun felt sorry for Prem.

Aya thought Boun was shy, and took another step towards Boun.

Boun bypassed Aya and put the medicine and water on the table.

"You took the hangover medicine yourself. I'll go back first."

Aya hugged Boun's waist from behind. "Boun, don't go. Didn't you always want to do it with me?"

"Aya, let go."

"Am I not as good-looking as before?"

"No. Aya, you let go first."

Aya let go, and Boun turned to face Aya. "Aya, it's impossible for the two of us to be together again, don't like this."

"I don't believe it. You still like me, don't you? If you don't like me, why would you worry about me, and why would you come to pick me up?"

"Aya! You're drunk."

"I didn't." Aya said and stepped forward to hug Boun.

Boun pushed Aya away. "I have someone I like. The two of us have passed. I worry about you and just treat you as a friend."

"I don't believe it. Boun, you definitely still like me. I still like you. I'm back now, let's get back together again, okay?"

"Not okay. As I said, I have someone I like. Now I'm with him, and I'm very happy. I'm going back, he's still waiting for me." After Boun finished speaking, he left without looking back.

When he got back to the dorm, Prem was sleeping soundly in bed. After Boun went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, he lay down on the other side of the bed. He quietly wrapped his arms around Prem's waist.

Prem was awakened by the familiar smell and he was sure that Boun was back.

"What time is it?" Prem asked in a daze.

"It's more than 2 o'clock in the morning. Go to sleep."

Prem was terribly sleepy, and turned to face Boun. Boun took the man into his arms. The two hugged each other and fell asleep.

To Be Continued...