31

Undoubtedly, the first time is always painful and joyful.

When Prem woke up, he had already found that he was experiencing intense pain from his coccyx to his buttocks, especially in a certain area, it was a burning pain.

After cleaning up last night, Prem was already drowsy. Boun sneaked out to buy ointment in the middle of the night and came back, trying to take off Prem's pants to help Prem apply some ointment. Prem slept soundly, and woke up suddenly when he realized that his pants were being pulled down. Then he refused to let Boun touch it, so the ointment he bought was still quietly lying on the bedside.

Prem felt more and more uncomfortable and somewhat regretful. It might have been better if he had applied the ointment obediently.

Boun, as usual, was pushed to the side of the bed by Prem. Prem didn't want to wake Boun up, he wanted to get up and go to the toilet by himself , but didn't expect such a simple movement to be so painful to do now.

"It hurts, doesn't it?" Boun was awakened by Prem's voice.

"Nonsense, it hurts so much that I can't get up."

"Then don't get up first, anyway, there is no class this weekend."

"But I need to pee urgently, I need to go to the toilet!" This feeling of powerlessness is really bad, and Prem's mood is down to the extreme.

"I'll help you go." Boun quickly got up from the bed.

After finally moving to the toilet, Boun still supported Prem and didn't intend to leave. Prem gave Boun a push.

"You.. get out!"

"Haha, are you shy? I saw everything last night, so there's nothing to be shy about." Looking at Prem's appearance, Boun couldn't help but tease him.

"Asshole! I'll let you try this taste next time."

"Impossible. I only recognize BounPrem. At most I will be gentle next time."

"Fuck off! I'm about to pee."

Boun left the toilet with a smirk on his face, looked in the direction of the bed, remembered what happened last night, and laughed happily.

As soon as Prem came out of the toilet after washing, Boun hurried forward to help him back to the bed, and took out the ointment to help Prem apply the medicine. Prem was in so much pain that he had no choice but to let Boun apply the medicine.

Boun bought breakfast, and after eating breakfast, he lay on the bed with Prem again.

"I should be playing outside now, but now I'm lying on the bed and wasting time. It's a pity." Prem lay on the bed in a daze, and suddenly said this.

"It's okay, we'll go next weekend. Where do you want to go?"

"Beach."

"Hmm. Alright. Do you want to go eat seafood? "Boun looked at Prem's side face, and his Pao had lost a lot of weight, not like buns anymore.

"Well, the most important thing is... I want to go to the beach with you alone." When Prem said this, the roots of his ears burned red all of a sudden.

"Okay. No problem." Boun moved a little closer to Prem, pulling him into his arms. "Pao, I love you."

Prem didn't respond, just rubbed against Boun's heart.

Both of them enjoyed this warm time of doing nothing and thinking nothing.

The tingling pain in the back hole was slowly erased by the coldness of the ointment, Prem also began to feel sleepy in Boun's arms, and soon fell asleep. It was evening when Prem woke up again, although Prem only had a little pain left, but Boun still insisted that Prem move as little as possible and stay in the dormitory to rest. Even dinner is eaten sitting on the bed. Even when Prem proposed to play a game out of boredom, Boun refused, causing Prem to sigh.

"I'm fine, let me play with my phone." Prem took Boun's arm and began to act like a baby.

"Is it really all right? Doesn't it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt anymore, it doesn't hurt anymore." In order to play with his phone, Prem's spirit suddenly came up.

"Really?" Boun smirked, and began to touch Prem's thigh. "If it doesn't hurt, let's do it again."

Prem was frightened to death by Boun's idiotic smile, and pushed Boun away forcefully. "In your dreams!"

"I really want to..." Boun licked his lips.

"Why didn't I realize you were such a pervert before?"

"I only pervert to you."

"Don't, I'm afraid of you. It hurts to think about it."

"Is it only pain? I am already very gentle and restrained, don't you feel a little comfortable?" Boun deliberately pretended to be aggrieved.

"Are you overconfident?" Prem rolled his eyes at Boun.

"Hehe, I don't have experience for the first time. It might be better to do it a few more times."

"First time?" Prem suddenly became interested. "Is it the first time with a boy, or..."

Boun shook his head helplessly. "This is the first time."

"How come you understand everything for the first time?" Prem muttered in a low voice.

Boun heard it anyway, and smiled. "Stupid. You can search online."

Prem lay back on the bed thoughtfully.

"Phi, do you think you will still like girls in the future?"

"Won't."

"What about boys?"

"Silly, be confident. I love you now, and I want to always love you. It's you who should reduce physical contact with your friends appropriately, I'll be jealous."

Originally, Prem was still a little sad, but when Boun said this, his heart warmed. It feels good to be cared about.

Probably because there was nothing else to do right now, the two began to relax and chat. Slowly, he chatted about some interesting things about his childhood, and later mentioned his family.

Boun mentioned for the first time that he grew up in a single-parent family, and his mother was a very open-minded and optimistic mother.

"Although my Mom used to be very busy with business, she basically personally handled things for me and my older brother. My older brother and I were not like good babies, and sometimes we were very mischievous and made my Mom angry. But my Mom was very tolerant of us and did her best to provide us with the best conditions and better choices. Therefore, since I was a child, I will not be different from others just because I don't have a father. "

"Your Mom must be a very gentle and wonderful Mom, so she can cultivate such an excellent you." Prem said with a serious expression.

Boun was amused by Prem's look. This compliment is too official.

"Pao, may I take you to see my Mom?" Boun gently took Prem's hand.

"Huh? Isn't it too fast?"

"No. I'm believe my Mom would like you."

"But I'm a boy, can your Mom accept it?"

"Don't worry, she'll accept it."

It has to be said that Boun's initiative to bring Prem to see his parents gives him a sense of security, but it is also a form of pressure. He was in a relationship for the first time and is about to face his parents so soon. In addition, same-sex relationships are not easily accepted by every parent. Thinking of this, Prem's heart became a bit agitated.

Boun scratched Prem's palm mischievously, causing his condition reflex to retract.

"Little fool. It's said there's no need to worry. You're so cute, my mom definitely likes you."

"My Mom is also a very open-minded person, just my Dad.."

"It's okay, take your time. You have to promise me not to let go of my hand."

To Be Continued...