35

"Bastard, look at my neck and body, is there any good part?" Prem went to the bathroom to take a shower, and came out with a towel wrapped around him, his upper body naked. His body was full of kiss marks left after the passion.

Boun couldn't help swallowing his saliva as he looked at the beautiful scenery. He hugged Prem from behind, and their bodies were completely pressed together.

Boun had a physical reaction, and Prem also noticed. The downside of dating someone of the same sex is that you may think it's just a candid meeting between brothers, but you can easily ignite their desire at any time. Remembering that Prem felt a slight soreness in his waist, he quickly struggled out of Boun's arms and found his clothes to change.

Prem pretended to be angry and glared at Boun. Boun smiled awkwardly, slipped into the bathroom, and suppressed his desire with cold water.

When he came out, Prem had fallen asleep lying in a big letter position. Boun was used to this scene, and skillfully put Prem's hand back on his chest, and after lying down beside him, he turned sideways to face Prem and rubbed his head against Prem's side again.

The next morning, Boun was woken up by Prem.

"Phi, get up quickly, let's go to the beach to play in the water." Prem looked excited, and Boun insisted on getting up no matter how sleepy he was.

Before leaving, Boun noticed that Prem was wearing swimming trunks.

"You...?" Boun pointed at Prem's pants.

"Huh? What's wrong? There's nothing wrong with the pants, and the clothes are fine too." Prem lowered his head to check his clothes.

"Too much of a problem. Go change your swimming trunks."

"What should I wear to the beach if I don't wear swim trunks?"

"Don't you think it's too revealing?" Boun's face darkened and he frowned.

This made Prem laugh: "Hahahaha... revealing? Hahahaha... come on, what's revealing or not for boys? And it's not the first time I wear this. I also wear swimming trunks when I go to training. I also put on such a long T-shirt."

"You are not allowed to wear this anyway, these swimming trunks are too short."

"I only brought swimming trunks, I can't go swimming in jeans, right?"

Boun turned around and took a pair of beach pants from his luggage bag to stuff into Prem. "Put it on!"

Prem reluctantly put the pants over his swim trunks, and then Boun allowed him to go out.

The azure sky, the azure sea, stepping on the delicate sand, Prem excitedly pulled Boun into the sea. The feeling of being washed ashore by the waves again and again was so comfortable that they soon started to play like crazy, and their whole bodies were soaked.

Tired of playing, Prem sat on the beach chair to rest, and Boun went to buy drinks. The wet clothes stuck to his body and it was uncomfortable. Prem took off his shirt and beach pants, leaving only the swimming trunks, and then put on a bath towel.

Such a beautiful view also made Prem feel particularly good. He took out his phone and started taking selfies and posted them on Instagram.

When Boun came back and saw Prem in this outfit, his face turned black. He stuffed the drink into Prem's hand and said nothing.

Prem was stunned for a moment before he understood. He quickly pulled the towel and wrapped himself tightly. He rubbed over with a flattering face. He finally coaxed Boun and ran to the beach to pick up shells happily.

Boun looked at Prem's back as he jumped away and smiled helplessly. He leaned back in the chair and played with his phone. When he opened Instagram, he saw the selfie that Prem had just posted. Although others saw the sea view behind him, Boun's eyes were all on Prem's exposed upper body and the vaguely visible swimming trunks.

Boun's anger had just subsided, but now he was even angrier. He unbuttoned the two buttons on his shirt, imitated Prem and took many selfies, which he also posted on IG.

After posting, he put on sunglasses and lay down on a chair with his eyes closed, pretending to rest, but in fact he was guessing Prem's reaction when he saw IG.

As expected, when Prem came back tired from playing, he took out his phone and soon saw the photos posted by Boun. Although Boun was still wearing a shirt in the photo, the buttons on his chest were unbuttoned, and basically everything was visible. The most annoying thing was the comments below, all praising Boun for being handsome, charming, and seductive.

Although Prem knew that Boun was deliberately trying to anger him, he still felt extremely uncomfortable.

"Hey, get up and delete your IG photos."

"Why?" Seeing that his plan had succeeded, Boun suppressed his pride and pretended to have just woken up.

"Look at all the comments below, delete them now!"

"If you want me to delete it, you also delete the photo you just posted."

"Okay. I'll delete it now, and you should delete yours right away too."

"Well, I deleted it." Boun saw that Prem deleted the photo first, and he raised his phone, then smiled.

"No, give me your phone, let's take a photo together."

After taking the photo, Prem asked Boun to post it on IG again, and he finally felt relieved.

This act of asserting sovereignty is very useful to Boun. Only when Prem shows possessiveness towards him can he be more sure of his position in Prem's heart.

To Be Continued...