29

"What are you doing!" Prem's anger also came up, yelled at Boun, and tears of grievance began to drip down.

The first time Boun saw Prem like this, besides being upset, he also felt heartbroken. He regretted losing control of his emotions and hurting Prem.

Looking at the mess on the ground, Boun quickly picked up Prem's backpack and picked up the scattered items that had fallen on the ground.

When Boun stood up again, he was holding a box of things he had just picked up on the ground.

"What's this?" Boun's voice was shaking, his eyes were red.

Of course Prem knew what it was, he didn't expect it to be accidentally thrown out of the backpack, and now it was still in Boun's hand. Embarrassed and overwhelmed, Prem bit his lower lip and said nothing.

"Can you explain why you bring a condom when you go to your good friend's house for a sleepover?" Boun suppressed his emotions, he didn't want to lose control again.

"You...! We're not as dirty as you think." Prem found himself speechless now.

"Then can you explain what's going on with this box of condoms?"

In this situation, should Prem admit that he bought this box of condoms to use with Boun? Prem couldn't do it, so he remained silent.

"See, you can't explain it. Then can I still believe you?"

"I didn't do anything, why can't you believe it!"

"I also didn't do anything, why don't you want to believe me!"

Prem is already exhausted and he doesn't want to keep pestering him anymore. He took his backpack and left the dormitory. Boun has no intention of keeping Prem anymore, and now he has already lost control and become unlike him.

People living in two different places are all tangled up in their hearts, and this is bounded to be a sleepless night.

Boun, who calmed down had already figured it out. Even if Prem doesn't explain, he still knows Prem's personality and character, and won't do that kind of thing. As for the origin of that condom, Prem will talk about it one day. And Prem does not believe that he did not cheat, and Boun is also helpless. It is reasonable to say that it is something that must be experienced during the love process. Perhaps he can try other methods to show Prem his steadfast heart.

As for Prem, the bursts of pain in his heart have almost overwhelmed him, and he urgently needs a breakthrough to rescue the trapped self.

Thinking of Boun's expression on picking up the box of condoms from the ground, both anger and sadness are evident. Maybe Boun felt the same way he felt when he thought Prem was going to cheat. If he feels bad about being misunderstood by Boun now, so does Boun.

If Boun really didn't do anything wrong to him, and he insists he did, it would hurt both him and Boun. Thinking that if two people were separated due to a misunderstanding, Prem's heart would start to throb with pain.

Rather than losing Boun, Prem decided to give Boun a chance, and it was also a chance for himself.

***
After class the next day, Prem didn't ask New to pick him up. But he thought Boun would come to him, until after dinner, Boun didn't show up either.

Feeling down, Prem walked downstairs to the dormitory, only to see that Boun had just parked the car and got out of the car.

Prem was furious in his heart, obviously wanting to give Boun a chance to behave, coaxing him, but he didn't show up for a day, and there was no one phone call. Glancing at Boun, he turned and left.