17

Naturally Prem wouldn't know how difficult Boun's night was. Hearing Fluke mention it before, he has already written down this potential rival. Seeing the real person today, seeing New's hostile eyes, he was finally sure that Fluke's saying that New had feelings for Prem was definitely not groundless. Although he is close to Prem, but New is a childhood sweetheart, he does not have the slightest advantage.

Boun is also not sure what Prem thinks, although, if the two were possible, they would have been together a long time ago, and it would not have been delayed for so many years. But it is also possible that the love will develop for a long time, and Prem will suddenly become enlightened. Now Prem is at New's house, maybe lying on a bed. In one night, too many things can happen.

The more Boun thought about it, the more anxious he became, but he couldn't do anything, he tossed and turned, couldn't sleep at night.

When he arrived at the restaurant, Boun had a pale face and a pair of dull eyes.

Prem looked the person like this, he hadn't seen him all night, so he was a little worried.

"Phi, aren't you sick? You look very pale." He said while touching Boun's face.

New on the side saw this scene, and the smile on his face disappeared instantly.

Fluke had an optimistic attitude on his face.

The dishes were served one after another, and Prem's favorite prawns were naturally indispensable, but Prem hadn't gotten started yet, both Boun and New had already put the shelled prawns into Prem's bowl. The two of them were already very clear about each other's purpose, and when their eyes met, there was a flash of lightning in all directions.

Prem looked embarrassed and hurriedly buried his head in eating.

Boun picked up a piece of fish and put it in Prem's bowl. A gentle smile, which seems to have a deep meaning.

"Pao, it's the signboard of this shop, try it."

Hearing the nickname 'Pao', New's hands under the table were clenched into fists, but he still had a smile on his face.

Prem took a sip.  "Well, it's delicious. You guys should give it a try."

"I think not too bad. Prem, you try this roast chicken." New tilted his head for an answer.

"Er...delicious too."

"Pao, don't you like chicken?"

"P' Boun, you have known Prem for a short time, you don't know his preferences. Prem doesn't like chicken, except roast chicken." New looked calm on the surface, but he was very proud in his heart. A round was won! Prem caught a glimpse of Boun's lonely eyes and felt a little sad.

Fluke got up to go to the bathroom, Prem hurriedly said that he was going too, and followed him out.

"Fluke, what's the matter? Is there something wrong with New and P' Boun, the two of them seem to be fighting."

"Don't you know?"

Prem shook his head blankly. "How would I know."

"You are really stupid. It's just because of you."

"Because of me? What did I do wrong?"

"What did you do wrong? You made them both like you."

"What? New really likes me? No, P' Boun likes me?"

"Is your emotional line still not connected? Can't you feel that others like you? New has hinted at you hundreds of times over the years, but you haven't felt it once?"