Chapter 7- Protect

Thr Siren Song: Chapter 7- The different of the story

"Hey, your name is Haru right?" Calliope asks Haru, feeling curious and interested to learn more about her new companion.

"Yeah, why?" Haru responds with a bit of hesitation, seeming unclear as to why Calliope is asking this question.

"Are you friend with Natsume boy?" Calliope continues to question Haru and her relationship with Natsume.

"You mean Natsume, well yeah." Haru confirms that she is friends with Natsume, although she still remains a bit guarded and suspicious about Calliope's intentions behind her questions.

"How did you meet him?" Caliope asks of Haru, sounding curious to hear the story behind their friendship.

"Are you interested in Natsume?" Calliope continues, suspecting Haru's attachment to Natsume.

"Um, no I'm not, I'm just curious." Haru denies Caliope's suspicions and maintains her interest is only curiosity and not romantic in nature.

"It's the same." Haru thinks this to herself as she realizes that Calliope's interest in Natsume may have a deeper meaning beyond simple curiosity.

"Do you think I'm lying?" Calliope questions Haru, seeming offended and suspicious of Haru's answer.

" I didn't say that. By the way, your voice is weird." Haru responds to Calliope, sounding a bit confused by her question and concerned about her voice.

"Actually I cant speak." Calliope reveals that she can not speak comes cold and awkward as she doesn't know how to respond.

"Then what are you so always wear a mask for? Do you have a scar?" Haru asks of Calliope, interested in knowing why she always hides herself.

"Nope I don't have." Calliope responds, confirming that she has no scars or reason to hide herself from others.

"Then what are you always wear a mask for?" Haru continues.

"You have so many questions boy," Calliope responds, teasing Haru and feeling more comfortable now that they have broken the spell of awkwardness.

"Actually I'm ugly," Caliope says, sounding sad and embarrassed by her appearance.

"Ugly? You seem not ugly in my eyes," Haru says, disagreeing with Calliope's statement of her ugliness.

"Are you going to flutter my heart?" Calliope asks Haru, sounding a bit embarrassed to make such a cheesy comment.

"Do I?" Haru replies with a silly smile, seeming to find Calliope's comments amusing.

"Tsk, by the way I want to ask again how did you meet Natsume?" Calliope repeats her earlier question, wanting to learn more about Haru's meeting with Natsume.

Haru looks at Calliope, seeming hesitant to answer the question.

"Can I trust you?" Haru asks, unsure if Caliope can be trusted with such personal information.

"If you trust me, you don't have to say it." Calliope says, sounding confident in her abilities.

"I met him when I was eight, I think." Haru answers the question with a serious expression.

"huh?"

"My friend introduced him to me, but when I saw them going to academy together after the accident, I also went with them," Haru says, explaining the reason why she goes to the academy and how she met Natsume.

"Then where's your friend that introduced you to Natsume?" Calliope asks, feeling suspicious and wanting to learn more about Haru.

Haru doesn't have an answer "I don't have time to chatting to you I need to find my friend quick." Calliope responds to Haru with a sense of purpose and determination to locate her friend.