Chapter 32 - Warphole

It was raining inside the hospital, and the room was dimly lit. Things were scattered on the floor and broken glass lay scattered in the corners.

A boy was sitting in the corner, covering his eyes with his hands, visibly shaken. He was breathing rapidly and seemed to be having a panic attack.

As he sat hunched over, shaking with his hand over his eyes, he seems to be crying. His eyes are gold and his tears stream down his cheeks. His breathing is rapid, and his mouth trembles as he speaks in broken sentences.

"Let me go back... let me go back to that world I don't want this reality!... I don't want to be forgotten by them I don't want to be removed... Please... Let me be permanent character there..."

///THE SIREN SONG CHAPTER 32: WARPHOLE///

“Hrk!!!

I opened my eyes as I was breathing rapidly. I looked around while I was sweating a lot, and I realized that we were at a mountain.
Then I turned into a child again, and Sakurano took out a key.

It turns out that the warphole is actually a Keyhole, and Natsume, Ruka, Mikan, and Tsubasa were also transported into the Keyhole with me.”

So it's make sense that the Z had either used Warphole to enter the school or Yuka and Shiki's Teleportation Alice it's possible.

But right now I need to wake up this kids.

As I started to wake them up, Natsume glanced around and mumbled, 'Why are we in the hills?'

I tried to speak, but my voice didn't come out and the device was broken, so I had to use sign language instead.

"I think this is the exit point of the Keyhole” I signed. I hoped they would understand me."

"Keyhole!” Senpai replied understandingly.

“You understand me? I asked again using sign language.

“I do know a little about sign language,” he said.

I looked at him and nodded in acknowledgement.

But then Ruka stands up, and a bird perched itself on him. While Ruka tries to obtain information about their location, Natsume asks, "Have you found anything?"

Ruka replies, "Nothing yet. It seems like there are only mountains around here, without any houses in sight."

Tsubasa added, "This place is likely privately owned and associated with Z, so that may be the reason they escaped here. They may have a nearby place where they can hide.

Mikan added with a worried look, “What should we do? Being unconscious wasted a lot of our time, and we only have until tomorrow night to get out of here also I'm hungry”

I sign, "Mikan do you remember that we brought food for this kind of emergency situation?”

"Huh?," Mikan says with confusion. I point to her bag, and it brightens her up.

"Oh yeah! We brought food!" Mikan replied, opening up her bag. But instead of food, something else pops out.

Natsume walks up and grabs ‘the device’ that Hotaru created, which contains a round, squishy ball that pops out to reveal a penguin.

"Can you explain how this is considered emergency food?" Natsume asks.

"It's a penguin!" Mikan exclaims as she takes the frightened penguin.

"Why did you follow us so foolishly?" she asks the penguin.

"Hotaru-Chan..." Mikan mumbles as I looked her