Chapter 32

Rina was back home by evening. When she got home, she met Layla at the parlor sitting and watching tv.

"Hey Rina, you're back" Layla smiled.
Rina didn't say anything and just left upstairs.

"Yeah you can ignore me but you will surely come to me tomorrow, that I promise you" Layla said to herself.

Rina got into the shower and changed her clothes. She lied down on the bed and went to her phone reading new messages on her phone.

"When shall I come for your wedding?" Rina saw Mimi's text and laughed.

"Right after I come for yours" she replied.

"😅😅😅"

She dropped her phone and stood up, she went to the jug of water on the table beside the window. After pouring the water on the cup she looked out in the window and saw a lady go out from the gate. It didn't look like Maya, although she had brown hair and it's not Layla because of the hair. So who was this person who left the gate?
She drank her water and left downstairs.

Maya and Janet was at the parlor when Rina walked downstairs.

"Hey aunt" Rina sat beside Janet.

"Oh hey, how was the hospital?"

"Great, did someone come here?" Rina asked and both maya and Janet shook their head.

"Are you sure?" Rina asked.

"Yeah"

"What about Layla?" Rina asked.

"She is uhm......I think she went out"

"Okay, just asking anyways, is dinner ready?" Rina stood up and left to the kitchen.

After having dinner, she got upstairs and went to the room.

Karl was back home by eight pm, by then maya was in the parlor watching the so called Santiago and Catarina.

"Hey" she said when Karl walked in.

"Is Layla home?" Karl asked.

"No, why is she the first thing you ask about when you come back? You don't ask of even me"

"Maya I need to speak with her"

"Yeah whatever, she's out"

"Is Rina home"

"Upstairs" maya said rolling her eyes. Now she's feels like the Layla now instead of maya.
Karl walked upstairs and she looked at him.

"He didn't even get where I was going to" she said.

Meanwhile, Rina was asleep when Karl opened the door. He closed the door behind him and removed his watch.

"Rina" he called but she didn't answer.
He walked to her and looked at her sleeping face, so cute.
He didn't say anything and just got into the bathroom.
When he came out, she was still asleep.

"Rina" he called.

"Hm?" She slowly opened her eyes and saw Karl.

"You're back already?" She sat up slowly.

"You didn't want me to come back?" He asked before sitting on the bed beside her.

"Of course I wanted you to come back, give me a kiss" she leaned in and he pecked her on her lips.

"You wanna eat?" She asked him.

"Yeah, soon go down"

"No stay, I will bring your food for you" Rina stood up and left the room wearing only a pink silky singlet and shorts which weren't even showing she wore them and black socks on her legs. Rina was passing the corridor when she bumped into Gabriel making his cigarette fall down.