Chapter 101

~beware of errors~

Flora and Gavin both walked into the hospital and met with the reception.

"Right there ma'am" the receptionist told Flora and flora walked towards the area she pointed with Gavin behind her.

Flora walked and met Karl sitting on the chair with his head lowered.

"Karl" she called and he looked at the both of them.

"Where's she?" Flora asked but he didn't reply so she walked to a nurse who just walked out of rina's room.

"Sorry excuse me. The patient in there. How is she?" Flora asked.

"Uhm.... she's attained severe injuries but we're still in the process. Please have patience" she said and left.

Flora covered her mouth in tears as she moved steps backwards.

"It's okay" Gavin said soothing her back as he helped her sit down.

He looked at Karl who was staring at the floor.

"What happened?" He asked karl and Karl silently looked at him.

"Tell me" Gavin said.

"Nothing" Karl said as he sighed, brushing his palms on his face.

"Then why is she here at the hospital?" He asked and Karl sighed.

"She's.............she got hit on the stomach" Karl said and flora looked at him.

"By who?" Flora asked.

"My dad" Karl said and flora furrowed her brows.

"What? Why would he do that?" She asked.

The door opened and they all looked. The doctor stepped out and flora stood up.

"Doctor how is she doing?" Flora asked.

"There's an issue" she said and Karl looked at her.

"What issue?" Gavin asked.

"Can I talk to her partner?" The doctor asked and flora and Gavin looked at Karl.

"Yes doctor" he said as he stood up.

"Your wife is very fine...so as the baby" the doctor said and flora gave a sigh of relief.

"But" she said. "You have to choose either of one to stay alive" she said and Karl sighed before sitting down.

"If I save the baby, your wife would have to die. Or if I save her, I would have to abort the baby. You're the only one who can make the decision. So please think about. I will be patient " she said and left.

Flora quietly sat down in shock and despair.

Karl sat down in deep thoughts.

"Doctor" he called and they both looked at him. He got up and walked to the doctor.

"Yes" she turned and saw him.

"Have you thought already?"

"Please save her for me" he said.

"Remember the baby will be aborted" she said and Karl was quiet.

"Are you sure?" She asked and he nodded.

"Alright" she said and Left.

Karl watched her enter the room.

"Are you sure?" Gavin asked and Karl turned to him.

"I need her alive Gavin" he said "If she leaves, how will I face the baby?" He asked and Gavin remained silent.

"You should treat yourself too. You don't look well" Gavin said and Karl shook his head before walking pass him.