Chapter 11

"Are you satisfied now?" He asked her.

"Not yet"

"What again?"

"You will take me to your office tomorrow"

"That's all?"

"Yeah"

"But wouldn't you be working?"

"Karl I start at eleven o'clock, I can go there by nine or ten"

"Okay, is that all?"

"Yes"

"So can I enjoy you for some time?" He asked.

"No, part of your punishment"

"I thought the punishment was over?"

"Yeah, but I just added this one newly"

"Come on Rina, I just want to......."

"Shhhhh, I want to sleep" she put her finger on his lips and smiled seductively.

"You sure are doing this on purpose right?"

"Maybe" she said and lied down on the bed.
Karl didn't disturb her anymore so she wouldn't add any more punishment, he turned the lights off and went out of the room.

Karl came downstairs and went to the parlor, he turned the tv on to watch but was disturbed by the doorbell.

He walked to the door before opening it and was surprised to see Rhona.

"Hey" she smiled and hugged him.

He was confused, why was she here?

"Why's your face like this? Aren't you happy to see me?"

"No no I am just shocked to see you here so....."

"Oh I decided to surprise you, surprise!" Karl chuckled and let her in.

"Oh wow, I love this place, so big and......, where is your room Karl? I wanna sleep on it"

"It's upstairs but....."

"No worries I will find it" Rhona went upstairs.

Rhona walked excitedly looking around the corridor, she knocked on a door but no one answered it so she opened it, the room was dark and cold.

She turned the lights on and saw someone on the bed.

"This is Karl's room, I know it, but who is....." she walked and saw Rina.

"She......ugh! Why?!"

Rina turned around.

"Karl is that you? Can I get a water? I am thirsty"

"Are you kidding me? Rina get up" she shook Rina forcibly.
Rina quickly woke up shocked. She looked at the person as immediately sat up when she saw Rhona.

"What are you doing here?" Rina asked.

"You......." Rhona dropped her bag and immediately held Rina's neck tight pushing her to the bed.
Rina tried to scream but she couldn't, Rhona used all her strength, Rina tried using her hands to remove Rhona's hands from her neck, she was getting to suffocate.

Rhona held Rina's hands and used the other to strangle her.

Rina stretched her legs and fell of the lamp and it broke making a loud noise.

Rhona didn't care, wasn't this girl gonna die? She tightened her grip.

Rina became weak, it was now difficult for her to even breathe, just when the door opened, Rhona looked up and saw him. His eyes looked at Rina on the bed and Rhona with her hands on Rina's neck.