Chapter 4

It was evening and people started coming to the party, Maya was upstairs getting dressed, Karl welcomed people in and Janet directed the food and drinks.

"Thank you for coming" he shook a guy.

He wore a black suit with the first two buttons on his shirt opened, he wore a black earring on his left ear matching to his clothes and wore a white airpod on his right ear.

He was speaking to a guy when Gavin and flora came inside, flora wore a purple gown that made her really beautiful in it, she put on makeup that blended in with her dress, Gavin wore red suit making him very handsome in it, he wore bright colors unlike Karl.

"Oh hey man" Gavin went to Karl and hugged him.

"You have really changed" Gg said hugging Karl.

"It's life"

"Hey Karl" flora hugged him.

"Thanks for coming, make yourself home" Karl said, he didn't do the inviting but he knew Amaya invited them but what could he do.

Gavin and flora joined in the party, just at that moment Davis stepped in, he was on white. Karl at first didn't realize it was him, but at second look he saw Davis.

"Fuck, is that who I think it is?" He saw Davis approaching him.

"Hey" Karl smiled.

"Shut up man, give me a hug" he hugged Karl.

"I missed you bro" Davis stopped hugging him.

"Yeah me too"

"Tell me, why didn't you come back? You remained in the Uk"

"Some issue came up, and we are just here for Maya's birthday"

"Don't tell me you're gonna go back"

"Davis I....." Karl stopped talking when he sighted something.
Davis looked at him, he was staring at something he didn't know without even blinking.

"What?" Davis asked and turned around to see what he was looking at.

When he turned, he saw Rina, she was looking around, she wore a silver glittery long gown, short sleeved at the right side and long sleeved at the left side, the gown was fit on her that it showed her perfect shape, she put on makeup that made her look blazing, her hair was straightened flowing as she turned her head,she held her phone searching for someone.

Davis turned back at Karl, and snapped his finger bringing him back.

"Hm?"

"Get back here Karl, you don't need to stare at her like that, you can just go speak to her"

"Em Davis I will speak to you later, enjoy yourself" Karl left.

Rina was pressing her phone when Karl came to her.

"This is a birthday party not an official one, if you look around you are the only one pressing a phone" Karl said.

Rina raised her head and saw Karl, his hands in both pockets.

"I am just looking for Amaya"

"The party hasn't started silly, she is upstairs"

"Thank you....."

"Hold on, guest stay downstairs, you will see her when she comes down okay?" Rina stared at him.

"So you think I am a guest?" Rina asked him.

"Come on Miss Khan am just saying, you're guest so what?"

"I am not a guest, Maya is a friend of mine" Karl chuckled.