Chapter 6

Rina ran straight into the guest room and went to the bathroom, she washed her face her heart racing.

"Gosh why do I feel this way?" She touched her chest.

"I am already over him, so why do I feel like I like it when he.......ugh no no Rina concentrate, you came here for maya not to see Karl" she rinsed her face and came out of the toilet, when she saw a guy inside of the room. She didn't even hear it when he came inside.

"Oh am sorry, I didn't know know that you were in there" the guy looked at Rina head to toe and licked his lips.

"Will you forgive me?" He asked coming to her.

"No it's okay I will leave" she walked quickly to leave but was blocked by the guy.

"Come baby, why don't i have fun with you"

"Please this is a birthday not night club, I have to go now"

"No you can't leave until I touch you, you look so amazing"

Rina moved backwards as he move forward scavenging around her body.

"Please don't come nearer" Rina pointed but he ignored her.

"Beauty come to me......." the guy was about touch her when someone held his hand. Rina closed her eyes but didn't feel anyone touch her. She opened her eyes and saw the man was held by someone.

"What were you about to do?" Karl asked.

"Hey yo, leave me alone, I saw her first"

"No, I saw her first" Karl punched the guy's face and he backed out, he was about going to him when Rina stopped him.

"Please stop, why are you punching him now?"

"Didn't you see he was about to touch you"

"Yeah you did that too" Karl remained quiet, he looked at the guy before bringing out his phone from his pocket, he made a short call and some seconds two guards came in and carried the man away.

"You always make people wanna touch you" Karl said putting his phone in his pocket.

"Me? Tell me how I made that guy huh?"

"Can't you see the way you're dressed? You made yourself look good that's why"

"There are other women out there who's more finer than me, so why me?"

"Who said that there are women finer than you?" Rina was quiet, he didn't realise when he just say that.

"Wear a jacket or something but cover yourself up, there are men out there"

"The party isn't over, they haven't cut the cake yet why should I change my clothes?"

"Fine then sit down somewhere and don't walk around"

"Just leave me alone Karl okay, am okay like this" she said and left the room.

It was time to cut the cake and everyone gathered.

"A-M-A-Y-A! Happy birthday!" Amaya but the cake immediately and they clapped for her, she cut some and gave Janet who stood beside her. Then they all began eating.

"You want some?" Flora asked Rina.

"No, I don't like sugar that much"

"Rina it's ice cream cake, you're missing a lot."

Rina looked up at the stairs and saw Karl, he didn't join them to cut the cake.
She looked down and went outside. The party was over anyways the cake was cut an some people started to leave.