𝙞𝙫.

"Where's Kai? Your job is to infiltrate and extract him out safely." A voice hissed from above to a panting Beomgyu, who leaned against a tree in exhaustion.

"He'll be here soon, don't worry. He just went back to find his cellmate." The healer informed. "But what about me? Aren't you going to ask if I'm okay?" He felt offended, unfair, and ridiculed.

"You're not hurt, are you? You're fine."

"How would you know!? You haven't even looked at me once!" He whined, looking up at the tree.

The person perched on the tree could only grumble before he looked down at Beomgyu, eyes widening for emphasis. "There. I'm looking. Are you happy now?"

"Yes. Thank you. I'm glad to know that you also care for my wellbeing, Soobin hyung." Beomgyu replied with a wink at the older male, who just sighed, shaking his head.

Soobin was already used to the younger male antics. Though sometimes, he wished that the healer could be more mature because there were already too many immature people on their team.

And speaking of another man-child.

"Soobinie! How's the weather up there?"

"Yeonjun hyung! What are you doing here!? Aren't you supposed to distract the guards inside?" The Archer jolted up from his position, thinking something might've gone wrong with their plan.

"I did. All is well. All guards have been taken care of. Taehyun already let me off, saying he'll be the one picking off stragglers." Yeonjun said nonchalantly, making the leader annoyed.

"Did you kill them all?!" Soobin begged for him to say otherwise. He didn't want their low reputation to become lower in the eyes of the people.

"Those who deserve death, I kill. You know I don't kill the innocent." Yeonjun snapped. "If you saw the soldiers inside, they're far from innocent! They choose to abide with a ruler whose greed reached the heavens! The world is better off without them and the King! And I'm helping this world to get better!" He didn't like the tone Soobin was using.

Soobin might be the leader, but Yeonjun is still to be respected.

Before the two could escalate further in their argument, more like a couple fighting from Beomgyu's perspective, the Sorcerer of the group arrived.

"Taehyun! Thank the heavens you're here! I'm starting to feel like a third wheel around these two." The healer perked up, seeing his younger but wiser friend.

"What's going on?" Taehyun asked, sensing the heated tension between the two oldest people in their group.

"They were at it again, arguing about who is better to be killed off." Beomgyu rolled his eyes. He usually liked watching the two bicker. But for some reason, he felt a little off today. Maybe he was just tired.