𝙡𝙞.

What was once a beautiful and luxurious Kingdom had reduced to a scorched wasteland filled with smoke, fire, and debris. The once majestic buildings had crumbled into ruins because of a little boy the universe had done wrong. An innocent little boy who grew up alone in a cruel and unfair world. Now that he had grown strong, he wanted the world to pay the price. He seeks justice for himself.

For himself... For that little kid he once was, who wasn't given a choice but to endure it all.

"Why are you doing this for the people you just met!?" Beomseok screamed at Dawn, who kept dodging his attacks relentlessly. She knew he would not stop until she was defeated.

She ignored his words and focused on blocking and dodging the series of attacks thrown at her. She knew she could end this with a single thought, but she was worried about Beomgyu's feelings. She knew he will feel devastated if she were to kill his twin brother, even if he was someone who had harmed them multiple times.

"They're just using you, haven't you realized?! They would never care for someone who they just met!" He was getting desperate. He hissed when he miscalculated her movements, causing a fiery blast to hit his shoulder, knocking him back.

"You know nothing! Stop talking and surrender while I'm still asking nicely!" His words brought up unwanted insecurities. She snapped like a snake poked with a stick by some petulant child.

"If you think that, I'll submit so easily to someone who thinks she could have bested me because of her measly strange abilities. THINK AGAIN! You're stupid to believe you could defeat me! I am a higher being! I am greater than a mere witch! I AM... A GOD!"

This time, Dawn hadn't had time to dodge his attack. He blasted an intense wave of energy toward her, throwing her hard to the ground. The impact forced all the breath out of her lungs, momentarily robbing her of her senses. She thought she had lost consciousness for a moment. However, she could hear a familiar sound ringing clear and vivid through her ears.

"Tsk." Beomseok took one look in the direction where he sent the Witch flying and smirked slightly. "That's what you get for being a nuisance, meddling witch!" Turning away from the Witch, he went on the Dragon's side and checked how the five adventurers were doing.

"Tsk. How troublesome... I should finish this all once and for all. It's getting kind of boring." He told himself, then giving his attention to the black beast beside him. "You. Take out those annoying humans. Leave none alive." With a ferocious roar, the Dragon charged toward the unsuspecting humans.

"After this, I seriously want to have a three days nap," Kai complained as he sluggishly pulled the bowstrings and fired at the monster.

"Nap sounds nice." Yeonjun agreed as he swung his sword on who knows how many times for the day, slicing a monster's leg off. "I miss my bed and my pillow." Then proceeds to slice off the neck.

"You guys stopped talking about sleeping. We're in the middle of a fight here." Soobin scolded.

"Oh, please. Don't deny it. You're just as sleepy as we are." Beomgyu teased the older, a grin tugging at his lips at the sight of the pouting leader.