Crack of Ruina #1: Light Training

Well well, I welcome all of you to the first chapter of a mini-series that will also occur alongside the main story. As the title suggest, it's mostly gonna be dumb and batshit insane scenarios that wouldn't fit in the original story due to lore and all that stuff.

All of the stories that occur in the Crack of Ruina series are in an alternate universe where everyone is deranged and have lost the majority of their braincells after being trapped in a Singularity of dumbassery for 10 000 years, so of course, they're not canon. You can consider this the Carnival Phantasm of this shitty fanfiction for those of you who know what that is.

And of course, Crack of Ruina does NOT care about spoilers so you better know every little thing about the game or else you gonna receive a massive kick in the face.

(Yes, this my way to write the dumb ideas my sleep deprived brain create, leave me alone.)

Y/N: Alright, today's the day!

Suddenly, like a corpse emerging from his grave, the librarian jumped to his feet, causing the white haired girl to look up at him in confusion.

Y/N: Today I'll do something with my shitty life!

Morgan: ...So you're finally gonna kill Angela?

Y/N: God damn it, now you ruined my good mood. Why did you make me remember that?

He took a deep breath to calm himself down. Once that was done, he aimed his finger towards the ceiling while making a dumb pose that would make anyone with at least a single functioning braincell roll their eyes from the awkwardness.

Y/N: No, today, I will make a bed!

Morgan: A bed?

Y/N: I mean, have you looked at the room we're in, it's empty!

He proved his point by spinning around the empty room they were in. Morgan, on the other hand, was content with just sitting down on the floor and stare at the ex-employee, her hair almost covering the entirety of her legs.

Y/N: I'm tired of sleeping on the floor, plus Angela keeps sniffing me when I do!

Morgan: ...She does?

Y/N: She does what?

Morgan: ...You just said that-

Y/N: Don't remember. Anyway, back to the bed, I think I should go with a style that suits me best!

The girl sitting on the ground sighed and tried to stand up, only to trip on her long hair and slam her face directly onto the floor, causing Y/N to look back at her.

Y/N: Exactly! I need something that'll make people fall on the ground from stupor and say "How could I not think of that!"

Morgan: I taste blood...

Y/N: ...Uh, we might want to patch you up.

However, as he said so, his gaze slowly averted to the corner of the room.

Y/N: But at the same time the bed... hmm, difficult decision.

Morgan: ...

Slowly, her body rose back up until she was capable to stand on her feet without falling back down. As she did so, she saw the man open a book he was carrying around while pointing his other hand at the corner like he was casting a spell.

Y/N: I summon you, bed!

Morgan: That's not how it-

Before she could finish her sentence, a flash of light filled the room, so bright that it could be seen THROUGH the door leading back outside. Its intensity, thankfully, did not last for long and once their vision returned, a single pillow was on the ground.