Crack of Ruina #3: Magical Squad

(Here it is again, nobody asked for it.)

Angela: Y/N, I'm horny and I require your-

As she opened the door between both her and her assistant, the director of the Library loudly spoke up but swiftly cut herself short. There was a good reason for her to react like this.

On the other side, the man she was looking for was standing near a map pinned onto a wall. By his side, a certain Abnormality known as Queen of Hatred was observing it with a keen gaze. The duo turned their heads in her direction immediately.

Y/N: Hey, we're busy, learn to knock!

QoH: Yea, fuck off!

Angela: Sorry.

Not expecting to be met with such words, she quickly closed the door and then stopped herself. A full second was needed for her circuits to comprehend what she just saw.

Angela: Wait a second-!

She swung the door open for the second time and the scene she witnessed a moment ago was replaced by the both of them sitting on what looked to be luxurious chairs, holding in their hands a cup and a small plate.

The ex-employee was wearing a black suit, a top hat and a monocle on his left eye while the magical girl was wearing a pristine white dress with pink frills, her long gloves elegantly hiding her hands.

The duo took a sip of their drink.

Y/N: Hm~ This is a mighty fine drink, wouldn't you say my lady~?

QoH: Indeed indeed, this is a magnificent refreshment~

Angela: ...What the fuck-

Before she could finish her line, a pair of footsteps approached her and soon enough, someone's head popped up under her arm to take a look inside the room.

Dana: Holy shit, I didn't know Queen of Hatred was british.

Cereb: What's a british?

A third person joined the group forming at the entrance, a few interrogation marks floating above his head.

Dana: According to the books we collected, it seems to be a dead language.

Cereb: ...Aren't you on Yesod's floor? Why would you have books about language?

Dana: If Gebura can't read the shit we bring her then someone has to.

Angela: Alright first of all, both of you, get out!

The AI, annoyed by the back & forth near her ears, turned around and shoved the assistants back into the hallway. They silently fell down on their asses and looked at their aggressor in unison.

Dana & Cereb: Asshole.

Once free of them, she spun around to look at her main concern, only for them to no longer be where she last saw them. In fact, the chairs also were gone too. Both the agent and the Abnormality were laying on the floor with a chessboard between them.

Angela: Second, can you both stop changing what you're doing when I'm not looking?

Y/N: ...No? It's fun to fuck with you.

QoH: ...Checkmate.

Her single word was followed by her opponent slamming the floor with his fist.

Y/N: Anyway, what do you want?

Angela: Your love.

Y/N: Not happening.

Her request was denied with no hesitation from the man she was talking to. That question now dealt with, he snapped his fingers and the game next to him vanished, transforming into golden pages that began to fly in the air to reach the ceiling.