Crack of Ruina #8: It's All About the Shitpost

Cereb: Alright everyone, we're finally here!

The voice of the man with red hair swiftly woke up the group present by his side, bringing them back to reality after what felt like an eternity.

They were a total of 5, all of them trapped inside a small vehicle that felt like a furnace due to the temperature. Every single windows were opened and yet, in spite of that, the heat remained stuck to them like flies.

The first one to fully wake up was Angela's boyt- ahem, unwilling boytoy. He took a peek outside through the opened window and sighed before tapping the shoulder of the girl sitting next to him.

Y/N: Can't believe I get to say this but we're here.

Alter Ego: Mhmn... we're alive?

Said girl did the same as he did, not believing where they were. Her sentiment was shared with the remaining passengers who looked outside in amazement.

Hava: Well, look at that, I guess you weren't kidding when you said you knew the basics behind a wheel~

Cereb: I know, I should get a license for this!

The last person in the vehicle was completely silent, focused on finishing the cigarette in their mouth. They then looked to the driver with unamused eyes.

Zeta19: You ran over a guy with a clockhead and their group of dumbass children, there's nothing to be proud about that.

Y/N: They're children, who cares?

Zeta19: ...Good point, they all die in this series.

The clerk replied and tossed the remains of the cigarette through the window before stepping out, his bag in his hand.

Left in the car, the remaining group looked at each other in silence before Alter Ego spoke up towards Cereb.

Alter Ego: I'm sure you'll get better.

Hava: At what? Running over children?

Y/N: Gotta get the highscore somehow, the Pianist guy has a pretty strong record.

Cereb: C-Come on guys, we're not here for that, we're here to relax! Oh, here are the others!

Behind them, the sound of wheels against gravel reached their ears, making their heads turn just in time to see a van stop right behind them. This prompted the group to step outside and join Zeta19.

Unlike him though, their bags were left in the back. The walk to it was greeted by the doors of the van opening, revealing more familiar faces from within.

Daniel: Yo, surprised to see you here after you ran over that clock person.

Natsuki: You guys ran at them at full speed, they're probably lying dead on the road!

Yuri: The chances of them surviving are... quite low. Especially with the height they reached in midair.

Monika: Hahaha... I'm sure they're fine... probably.

Morgan: Lucky them...

One by one, the remaining librarians emerged from the large vehicle, all of them expressing their shock at the "surprise" event they met on the way.

Y/N: Like we said in the car, we'll be fine. I'm sure Zena will get us out of this if I give her a call.

Alter Ego: ...In exchange for your loyalty for A Corp.

Y/N: It's not everyday you get a government agent trying to coax you into joining them.

With a shrug, Y/N completely ignored the possible issue with his own sentence and opened the trunk. Inside, what one would expect for a trip was present.