Red Bead Necklace

"Y/n it's your turn!" Nami rushed over towards you and held out the mysterious bag in front of you. You crossed your fingers hoping that whatever object you pull out of the bag that it were to belong to Ace's. You've had a crush on the boy for so long and had been longing to confess to him and now was the perfect time.

You reached your hand into the bag and felt a necklace. You smiled. You knew it was Ace's you were hoping it was. You pulled it out. Your eyes widen. It was Ace's red beaded necklace!
You turned over to the boy who was smirking as he got up and headed towards the closet.

You giggled as you followed behind closing the door behind you. "Here you g-" You were interrupted by Ace who spun you around and kissed you passionately. You blinked as you tried to process what happened before slowly kissing him back.

Ace wrapped his arms around your waist and reached over with one hand to grab his necklaces and put it on top of a box. He pulled you closer as he sat on the floor. Not breaking the kiss. You sat on his lap. Your legs on either side of him. You snaked your hands onto his hair and holding chunks of hair.

You felt a bulge growing under your heat. You grind your hips onto his bulge softly moaning in his mouth. You let your hands run down his abs as he placed his hands under your shirt. Softly squeezing your boobs.

You both pulled away and gasped for air. "I like you, Y/n" Ace panted as he looked at you. You blushed a bit. "I like you too Ace." Ace pecked your lips and smiled. "Sha-"

The door swung wide open. Nami and Sabo standing on either side. "Finally you two confessed! Now out!" You and Ace giggled as you both got up and walked out. Ace placed his arm around you and walked you over to his table. "Stay after everyone leaves?" You whispered. Ace chuckled a bit. "You bet."

😉