Cross

"Seriously what are the chances that you get Mihawk?" Pudding asked to which you shrugged. You were honestly losing fate at this point. You didn't dare pay attention to any of the couples coming in and out of the closet in fear that some girl got lucky to land Mihawk.

"She's more likely to end up with one of your brothers than him." Ulti snickered.

You rolled your eyes as you looked down at your cup of sake. You were just one cup away from being tipsy and at this point you didn't care. Taking the small cup you quick chugged it and both Pudding and Ulti looked at you with wide eyes.

"Sheesh I know you wanted to be paired up with Mihawk but no need to drown yourself in alcohol." Ulti took away the cup and bottle of sake from you and Pudding looked at you worried.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Me?" You giggled. "I'm fine! More than fine! I'm excellent!"

Soon Nami made her way over and looked at you with narrowed eyes. "You're tipsy."

You nodded your head. "I'm not! I'm perfectly fine!"

"Fyi no one has gotten Mihawk yet." She deadpanned and your eyes widen.

"Oh! They haven't?"

She nodded her head. "No. Now drink this and then choose something! I'm not letting you go in there tipsy and regretting your actions later!"

You took the water bottle from her and chugged it quickly. After a while you were slowly coming back to your senses. "Okay I'm good now."

"Finally! Okay now choose!"

You reached into the bag and took hold of something. It felt heavy in your hand and you quickly pulled it out the bag. A cross pendant.

"Well I'll be damned... she actually got him." Both Pudding and Ulti jaws fell agape as they stared at the cross pendent that belonged to Mihawk.

Your eyes widen and you looked at the girls. "Is this for real?!"

Nami squealed and she turned around and waved Mihawk down. His eyes narrowed. He didn't even plan to participate in this foolish game. Perona and Shanks bursted into laughing fits. They were the ones who put his cross pendent in the bag.

He sighed as he made his way over with a glass of wine in his hand. The girls pushed you out of your chair and urged you to get moving already. They all watched with anticipation as the closet door closed behind you and the warlord.

"Oh! Here you go, Mihawk!" You handed him his cross and he reached for your hand. His large warm hand took a hold of yours and your face flushed softly.

"Thank you." He took the cross from your hand and placed it back around his neck. Your eyes wondered down his open chest and you softly bit your bottom lip.

Did you have the best luck out there or what? Or maybe Nami made sure that no one got Mihawk knowing how badly it would crush you if anyone else did.

You honestly wished you were tipsy. Tipsy you was more confident and didn't hold back. You felt your words getting stuck in your throat and your confidence was no where in sight. How could you finally tell the man how you felt.

His golden eyes watched you as if he were reading your every thought. He took a sip of his wine and placed his hand under your chin. Your eyes widen as he closed the gap between you two. His lips pressed against your and you could taste the savory wine on his lips.

He bit your lips softly signaling for you to allow him passage which you did and he passed the wine into your mouth before forcing his tongue in and battling with your own. You took a hold of his arms and you softly moaned which caused him to smile slyly.

He pulled away wiping away the excess wine from your lips. Your eyes were half lidded and you were in a daze.

"Your friends are pretty loud, Y/n." He commented.

Your jaw fell agape. "You heard them?"

"I think the entire room heard them."

Your groaned hiding your face away in the safety of his chest. He chuckled as his hand brushed through your hair.

"Are you that passionate about me that you couldn't bare seeing me matched with someone else?" He tilted your head up so he could get a good look at your beautiful face.

"Is it bad that I am?" You asked softly.

"No." He responded as he placed a soft kiss on your lips.

You both turned to look at the door as you heard Ulti and Nami arguing. Pudding trying to calm them down.

"Let me open it! I want to see!" Ulti argued.

"I'm the one in charge! So I'll open the door!" Nami snapped.

You pulled away from Mihawk embrace and opened the door. Your eyes narrowed at the girls and they stopped to look at you.

"You two done?" You asked them and they looked behind you at Mihawk who wasn't interested in looking at neither of them. His sole focus was only you.

He took your hand and guided you over to his table. All three girls squealed as they watched you and Mihawk sit together.

"Horohoro! You two are so cute!" Perona complimented.

"Enough, ghost girl." Mihawk eyed her before turning his attention to you. Perona puffed her cheeks and muttered under her breath.

"Didn't know you had it in you Hawkeye!" Shanks chuckled. He seemed happy for his friend and rival.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me, Akagami."

You traced your finger along Mihawk chest and smiled softly. "Will you be staying tonight?"

"If you'll have me then yes." He responded softly to which you nodded your head.

"I do."

A/N: Double update 😝