Sunglasses

"Y/n It's your turn to choose!" Nami waved over at you. "Coming!" You get up from your seat and walk over to Nami. She held out the bag to you and you smiled. "Let's see who the hell I get today~" You reach your hand in and pull out a pair of sunglasses. Your eyes widen. "Psst I think you got Doflamingo." Nami whispered. "You think?!" You say back sarcastically.

"Fufufu~" You felt a chill down your spine as you turn to look at the tall blonde. He smiled widely as he reached down for his glasses from your hand and placing them back on.

"It seems that you're my little mouse for today huh y/n?" You nodded as Doflamingo pulls you towards the closet. Nami and Usopp making pray hands as they watch you get in the closet with Doflamingo.

Your back was against the door as Doflamingo reaches over and locks it. 'Oh I'm so going to die today' You thought. You felt Doflamingo hand under your chin as you looked up at him. So Doflamingo..."

"Please call me Doffy." He chuckled as he got closer to your face. "Doffy. Okay so do you want to do this or?" Doffy chuckled as he pulled you towards him. He kissed you aggressively and you actually didn't mind it. You placed your arms around his neck and kissed him back. Your mind going back and forth. 'Omg Im kissing Donquixote Doflamingo! It's actually not that bad?!'

Doffy placed his hands under your thighs pulling you up and slam your back against the closet wall. Letting out a soft moan you wrapped your legs around his waist as he placed his hands on either side of you on the wall. He uses one hand to explore your body. Rubbing your clit through the fabric covering it. You moaned a bit louder into his mouth.

Suddenly you hear the door knob move. Nami banged on the door. "Hey what's going on in there! Doflamingo you better not have killed Y/n!" Doffy chuckled and put you down and unlocked the door. "Fufufu she's fine see?" He moves out the way as you wave at Nami.

Nami let out a sigh of relief. "Okay now out you two!" Doffy grabs your hand and pulls you out leading you towards his table. He sat you on his large lap. You blinked as you looked up at the psychotic man.

"I apologize for my brother's behavior, y/n" Corazon whispered. You smile at the younger brother. "It's okay don't worry, Corazon."
The younger brother nods before turning away. You felt a hand squeeze your thigh. You looked up at Doffy. "How about we have a little more fun later~" You think for a bit and smile. "Sure why not."

Let's just say you didn't walk for an entire week 😬😉