Strawhat

"Y/n since you're the birthday girl you should go first ! " Nami holds out the bag in front of you as you reach in looking the other way feeling something and pull it out. A straw hat.

"Luffy! You're up! You get to spend time with Y/n!" Nami drags you over to the chosen closet and shoved you in. Luffy following right behind closing the door behind him.

"We don't have to play if you want Luffy it's okay!" You sit down on top of a box and look up at Luffy with a warm smile.

"No! I want to do this!" Luffy blurted out. His cheeks were a rose color as he came close and kissed you. You slowly started to kiss back. Wrapping your arms around Luffy neck and he pulled you up and sat down on the box with you on his lap.

He pinched your sides making you gasp as he slid his tongue in. Both your tongues fight for dominance which Luffy easily wins.
You snaked your hands onto his hair.

Luffy snaked his hand under your shirt and rubbed your back slowly. You moaned into his mouth. Before you could go any further the door swung open.

"My my my I didn't know you had it in you, Luffy! Out ya love birds!" Nami giggled giving you a little smirk. You got off of Luffy and headed out. Many guest intrigued by Nami's declaration and whistling at you and Luffy.

Luffy grabbed your arm and pulled you with him to his table. "C'mon y/n let's go eat some meat!" You blush a little as you followed the raven haired boy.

Let's just say that night was one to remember 😉.