A Lunarian's Glove

"I'm telling you he's a closer pervert

"I'm telling you he's a closer pervert." Queen whispered into your ear. Your eyes following King's every move as he talked with Kaido.

You had accidentally let it slip to Queen that you were interested in the mystery man. Tall, large dark wing like an angel and a face no one has ever seen but Kaido himself. He was a complete mystery indeed.

"King? You're lying. He doesn't seem of the sort...you on the other hand." You gave Queen a look as his eyes followed the sight of the Geishas walking around and dancing around. His eyes were shaped like hearts and he was practically drooling.

You rolled your eyes. "Ironic for a pervert to call someone else a pervert." You reached for your glass of wine and sighed watching Nami hook couples up. You were waiting patiently for your turn. Hoping that you would get King. You had seen when Kaido convinced him to join in the game.

The tall man took one of his gloves off and dropped it into the bag but quickly hid his hand away from anyone watching.

"Watch it girly I've seen how you look at King. You might even be a pervert yourself."

"Huh?! I am not!" You slapped Queen's arm lightly. Your face was flushed red turning away from the giant man. How could he accuse you of being a pervert!

"Y/n! It's your turn!" Nami rushed over after letting the last couple out. Kaya and Usopp came out the closet blushing nonstop with huge smiles on their faces. They were honestly the cutest couple ever.

You reached into the bag and searched around until you left something you hoped was King's glove. You pulled it out and your eyes widen. The leather glove with spikes decorating the end of it. Yep it was King's glove.

"Oh you lucky girl." Queen chuckled in amusement.

"King! You're up next with Y/n!" Nami called out.

He looked hesitant to stand up but Kaido urged to go and 'have fun' whatever that meant. You were already waiting at the door for him when he stood up and walked over to you.

"This is yours." You handed him back his glove. He thanked you before following you into the closet. It was quite cramped in the closet. Barely any leg room for him and his large wings.

You stood across from him with your back pressed against the wall. You weren't sure what to do or what to say. All you knew is that your seven minutes started now and you needed to get at least something out of him.

"I'm sorry. You don't have a lot of room because of me." He apologized.

"Oh no it's fine!" You quickly assured him. The truth was that you were in between his legs and you weren't sure what to do. You slid down against the wall and sat down. It was dark so you couldn't see anything until he lit a fire.

You knew that he could light himself on fire but you were never sure exactly how. You always thought that maybe it was his devil fruit till you'd seen him in action and you doubt that a Pterodactyl could breathe fire let alone light itself up.

"How do you do that?" You asked.

"How do I do what?" He asked.

"Light yourself on fire? I've seen your devil fruit before and it just doesn't make sense to me. You're very secretive."

He looked at you curiously. You didn't seem to have any hostile intentions you seemed genuinely curious to know about him. He smirked under his mask seeing how red your face was and how nervous you had become under his gaze.

You were always very enchanting to him. A strong willed woman. He liked women like that. He was very different from Queen who liked submissive women.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt to lose the mask for once. He has never shown his face to anyone but Kaido. Everyone else before was now long gone and buried.

He slowly placed his hands on his mask moving it upwards. The anticipation was killing you as you slowly walked over closer to him to get a better look.

You gasped softly as your eyes traced his beautiful features. Beautiful brown complexion and long silver hair, a piece braided back and a beautiful laurel wreath tattoo on his face. Unconsciously your hand reaches out to his face tracing his features softly. Not wanting to forget how beautifully this man really was.

His eyes followed your hand before looking up to meet your own. "You're beautiful..."

"Alber. My name is Alber and thank you." He slowly leaned in placing a small unexpected but still welcomed kiss on your cheek. He waited for your consent before leaning back in and capturing your lips.

You cupped his face delicately as he pulled you in closer with his large arms careful not to crush you. Your hand moved from his face to his hair. Gripping it tightly as the kiss progressed into a passionate make out session.

His hand remained on your waist since he wasn't sure if you would allow him to touch you. You both pulled away, breathing heavily. You stood there in shock. Not really processing what just happened. You kissed King...you actually did it?!

He placed his mask back on and you stepped away once the door slowly opened. Nami seemed disappointed at not being able to catch you two in the act. She blew a raspberry and ushered you two out. Queen jaw dropped since he could see that your lipstick was smudged and King had his hands on your waist guiding you off towards his table.

"Wow! I didn't think you had it in you girly!" Queen teased. King narrowed his eyes at him.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked him.

Queen shrugged. "She knows."

You gave King a gentle smile while kicking Queen under the table. The large man hissed in pain and glared at you but you paid him no attention.

"Would you like to stay over?" You whispered to King. If it weren't for his mask you would've seen how red his face had gotten. He nodded his head and you smiled laying your head against his large arm.

A/N: KING APPRECIATION POST 😍 I SWEAR THIS MAN IS SO FINE! SCRUMPTIOUSLY FINE!!!

Anywhooo... so I'm planning on doing ten more of these before I mark this book as complete! So if I haven't gotten around to your favorite character please lmk!!!

Will be posting the Cracker book later this week!

Thank you all for over 8K reads you are all the absolute best!!!🥹🩷

~Kagura