Bandanna

You groan as Nami comes up to you. It was your turn to choose and honestly you weren't up for it. You only said yes because Nami used her sad puppy eyes on you. You sighed as Nami held out the bag to you. You reached in and pulled out the first thing your hands touched. It was a bandana and you knew exactly whose it was. Roronoa Zoro.

"Zoro!!! You're up with Y/n!" Nami giggled. "Get up Moss head!" Sanji kicked the green haired man. "Damn cook I heard Nami okay!" You giggled as you watch Zoro argue with Sanji before making his way to the closet. You quickly follow behind and tapped his shoulder.

"It's this way dummy~" you giggled as you grabbed his hand and guided him towards the closet. You walked into the closet with him right behind closing the door.

Zoro smirks as his places his hands around your waist pulling you close to his chest. You blush a bit and you look up at him. He starts to kiss and nibble on your neck causing you to let out a soft moan. "Z-zoro?" He continues to kiss your neck leaving little marks on your skin.

"Yeah?" He hummed. You bit your bottom lip as you placed your hands on his hair. "Everyone will find out th-" Zoro bit your skin a bit too hard causing you to yelp. "Let them find out." You giggled as you pulled the man's face up and kissed him passionately.

Your hands explored his body as you kissed him. You could feel Zoro smirk as you kiss. You found his bulge and squeezed it. Causing him to groan and rub against your hand. You giggled as you pulled away just in time as Nami swung the door open.

Nami tilted her head "Huh guess Zoro didn't have it in him, oh well." You snickered as you felt Zoro glare at you.

"Start praying I don't go too rough tonight." Zoro whispered in your ear as he head towards his table. A bead of sweat fell down your face. "Oh Im screwed... worth it tho." You smirked to yourself as you walked over to your own table.
😉