Heart Beanie

You glanced around the room looking over at Corazon. He looked over at you smiling causing you to blush and look away. Nami held out the bag in front of you. "Your turn y/n!" You chuckled as you reached in and felt something soft and pulled it out. It was a red beanie with hearts.

You blushed heavily as you looked over at the younger Donquixote. Nami waved over at Corazon and yelled. "Corazon It's your turn with Y/n!" Corazon nodded as he placed his cigarette in an ash tray and put out it. He got up and walked over to the closet. Tripping over air before even reaching the closet.

You giggled as you helped the tall man up. "Are you alright , Rosi?" Corazon nodded softly causing you to smile at the man. You lead him into the closet only for the man to hit his head on the ceiling. Seriously how can this man be so tall? Oh wait he's a Donquixote of course.

Corazon crouches down and you look over his face to make sure no bruising was occurring. You smiled as your finger softly rubs against his bottom lip. He blushed softly before pulling you in and kissing your lips.

He was gently and you loved that about him. He was nothing like his crazy older brother and you were glad you got Corazon. You loved the man so much. You pulled him closer kissing him passionately. He rubbed his hands against your sides before pinching them causing you to gasp. He slid his tongue into your mouth. His tongue fighting for dominance against yours. He easily won. You moaned a bit as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

You pulled away and placed you forehead against his. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this." Corazon chuckled softly as he pulled you in for a hug. "Me too." You panted. He nuzzled your neck as you smiled warmly playing with his soft blonde hair. "I love you, Rosinante." You felt him smile and he looked at you. "I love you too y/n."

The door swung open and Nami blinked. "Awe stop you guys are too cute!!! Now out." Corazon took your hand into his and pulled you out the closet with him and lead you to your table. "Let's sit at your table knowing my brother he'll try to flirt with you." You glanced over at the older brother who was watching you both with a wide smile on his face.

"Yeahhhh I think that's the best option." You and Corazon giggled as you both sat at your table. "Care to stay after everyone leaves?" Corazon blushed as he looked at you. "Of course~"
😉