Red Lipstick

Your fingers drummed impatiently against the table and you yawned watching Nami going back and forth and couples coming out of the closet. When would it be your turn? You were growing anxious and tired of waiting.

"Y/n! Your turn!" Nami rushed towards you placing the bag in front of you.

You rolled your eyes playfully and smirked. "Finally! Alright let's see who I get today.."

Your hand wrapped around a small plastic container and you frowned as you brought it out. It was a tube of red lipstick. A beautiful rose color and you looked at Nami with confusion. She too looked puzzled trying to remember who it belonged to.

"Kid? Corazon?" You named out trying to help her jog her memory.

Her eyes lit up and she turned on her heel and waved in the direction of the Akazaya nine and Whitebeard's table.

"Izo! It's your turn with Y/n!"

IZO?! YOU GOT IZO?!

Izo smiled softly and excused himself from the table. Everyone looked at him with sly smirks including White Beard. Out of everyone of his children he had more faith in Izo getting into a relationship first and having children of his own. The man wanted to be a grandfather already but that's a story for another time.

Your face flushed red, out of everyone you were the lucky one to get Izo?! The most beautiful man out there? And don't get me started on how good he looks with lipstick. God your mind was racing with intrusive thoughts and you tried your best to keep your composure.

"Shall we?" Izo reached a gloved hand out for you and you smiled gladly taking his offer. He lead you into the closet and closed it behind you two. It was dark and it took a while for your eyes to adjust to the darkness.

"Y/n?" Izo called your attention and you hummed in response. He took a hold of your hands and rubbed his thumbs over them.

"You're shaking. Is everything alright?" He asked concern.

You looked into his dark eyes and nodded. "Sorry I'm just nervous that's all."

He chuckled and god even his chuckle was attractive! Everything about him was!

"It's okay. There's no need to be nervous." He made eye contact with you as he pulled you closer to him slowly.

"You're beautiful." He softly spoke as his eyes traced around your face to your lips. He eyed you as if asking for permission and you nodded.

His lips were soft and they moved perfectly along with yours. His gloved hands cupped your cheeks (Face y'all! Not the other ones!) keeping you in place as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

The kiss was filled with both lust and love. You two just couldn't get enough of each other. How long has it been already? 5 minutes? Almost 7? God you didn't want this moment to end. You were enjoying this far too much. You knew that all the woman would give you nasty looks and curse you under their breaths for being so lucky but you didn't care.

Besides it's your birthday! You get to have whatever and whoever you wanted and right now you wanted Izo. Your mind was blank and all you could think about was him and this moment.

He pulled away slowly placing one last kiss on your lips. He chuckled softly as he wiped away the red stain on your lips.

He made his way to the door and opened it before Nami got the chance. Her eyes widen in surprise as she stared at the beautiful samurai.

"Oh! Hi Izo did you have fun?"

You glared at the girl as you wiped away the remaining red stain on your lips. She looked at you and smiled slyly. "Nevermind. Y/n face says it all."

Izo turned to look at you and discreetly winked at you before walking off towards his table. Your face flushed and you laid your head on Nami shoulder.

"Thank you Nami."

She patted your head. "You owe me."

"Girl you can't be serious."

She giggled sticking her tongue out playfully. "I am! Now go! I think Izo is waiting for you!"

You turned to look and certainly enough he was beckoning you over to his table. Quickly you made your over and sat next him. Kiku seemed over joyed to see you and so was everyone else.

"Guarara! So tell me when should I be expecting my first grandchild?" White Beard asked in a half serious tone but playful as well.

Izo face flushed red in embarrassment. "POPS!"

You chuckled and smiled softly. "Give us a few years and then we can discuss it."

Izo looked at you with wide eyes then smiled softly placing a soft kiss on your cheek. You'd definitely owe Nami a whole lot if this worked out but it would be worth it.

A/N: 6K reads?! You guys are amazing!!!! Love y'all so much thank you for reading!!!

I'm caught up all the way to 1071 and boi am I obsessed with Izo and Denjiro atm!!!🧎🏽‍♀️😩

ALSO! My Cracker story is on its way!