Scarf

"Cracker give that back!" You huffed reaching your hand out to retrieve your birthday tiara from a certain mischievous purple haired son of Charlotte. He grinned widely, watching you struggle. He was enjoying every bit of it and you knew that. Slumping down on your seat, you smiled misheviously rembering his low pain tolerance. Pinching his arm, he quickly let go of the tiara and tended to the stinging senseation on his skin.

"If only mama didn't like you so much, I would've killed you in an instant!" He snarled.

Your e/c eyes glared into his fuchsia eyes. "You couldn't kill me even if you wanted too! Katakuri wouldn't allow it!"

Cracker rolled his eyes at the mention of his older brother. " By the way when are you going to confess to my big brother?"

Your cheeks flushed in embarassment, placing your birthday tiara on the table you shrugged. "I probably don't stand a chance...I mean have you seen the women that have confessed their love to him?!"

Cracker yawned as he watched you give your reasoning as to why you haven't confessed to the eldest Charlotte. At some point Nami sat next to Cracker, both looked at eachother before looking at you. Nami sighed and reached over the table to flick your forehead.

"An- OW! Nami?! What was that for?"

"For you to shut up and choose your partner! It's your turn birthday girl!"

"Oh! Right!" You reached your hand into the bag, felling around before your hand gripped onto something soft and fuzzy. Curiosity killed the cat when you instantly pulled it out of the bag. It was a black scarf with white triming. Nami and Cracker grinned as they watched your jaw fall agape and your eyes widen in shook.

"Seems like lady luck is on your side tonight girly! Go get 'em!" Nami pushed you towards the direction of the closet before calling over Katakuri. The tall man whom was seated with a few of his siblings nodded at Nami and proceeded to head towards the closet. Noticing that it was you that was waiting for him he gave you a smile under the black mask he wore.

"Happy birthday, Y/n." He bowed slightly and you smiled at the man handing him his beloved scarf.

"Thank you, Katakuri-sama."

"How many times must I tell you to drop the formalities."

You chuckled softly. "One too many times."

You turned once you noticed him taking off his mask and covering his mouth area with his scarf. You respected his personal space and wishes of not being seen without his scarf. Your face felt hot as you looked at the floor giving Katakuri the privacy he needed.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Your face...It's really red are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh yes I'm fine!"

A moment of awkward silence filled the air until Katakuri finally spoke up.

"Do want to do this?"

You scooted yourself closer to his tall frame as he sat in criss cross position and you nodded.

"Yes I do."

Katakuri shifted nervously in his spot, he didn't expect for you to say yes to him. He thought you didn't like him do to how you always acted so nervously around him which of course wasn't the case at all. You stepped close to Katakuri, your hands timidly reached for his scarf but he prevented you from going any further. Taking your small soft hands gently in his large calloused ones.

"What's wrong Kata?" You softly asked.

"I'm worried that you won't like what you'll see."

You smiled softly understanding his insecurities. "Kata I've liked you for so long. I don't care for your looks. I like you for you."

And with that Katakuri took off his scarf and smiled at you, his mouth was filled sharp teeth and stitches. But that didn't bother you at all. You leaned in and softly kissed his lips allowing him to take the lead. Soon it grew heated as your hands cupped his face gently. You could feel him smiling and you both continued the long awaited make out.

If it weren't for Cracker loudness and Nami urging him to shut up, you both would've probably been caught. You were about to get up when Katakuri placed you on his lap while he hid his mouth under his scarf. Soon the door slowly opened and you smirked at Cracker and Nami whose jaws had fallen agape at the sight. 

"Well shit..You finally confessed to Katakuri?!"

"I told you she would! Now out you two!" Nami pointed her thumb out over her shoulder. You shook your head in disbelif, smiling a bit to yourself as you and Katakuri headed out the door together hand in hand.

"Mamama! So when's the wedding, my child?"

Your eyes grew widen, looking up at Big Mom in shook while Katakuri only chuckled.

"Soon, Mama...soon."

AHHHH! THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 1K READS!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL! AGAIN THANK YOU!!!

Since Germa glasses has the most reads, I will be writing a book just for the heartless and eldest of the Vinsmokes, Ichiji Vinsmoke! So keep an eye out for it! and again thank you all for reading!

-Kagura <3