BROKEN PROMISES

BROKEN PROMISES(TW| panic attack, rape, sexual assault, mentions of suicide)PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!!!

BROKEN PROMISES
(
TW| panic attack, rape, sexual assault, mentions of suicide)
PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!!!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"COME ON, LETS GO." 

if abigail wasnt nervous before, she was nervous now. they got into the main area, abigail could feel them. she could hear all their thoughts, everything. it was to overwhelming. abigail needed to stay strong, she needed to protect her friends- she had to. "okay, that was close." robin mumbled from behind abigail, who followed steve looking around nervously. 

"too close."

"shut the hell up," abigail mumbled back to the group. they obviously didnt understand how to be quiet.

"relax, no one saw-"

her breath hitched as they turned the corner. they all looked at the russians walking around on the balcony and on the floor, machine cars driving around. "shit." steve whispered, as he grabbed his girlfriend pulling her behind a crate. she leaned her head against the wall behind her before peaking out with the rest of the group. how the hell did they build this under the mall? abigail had no idea. 

"i saw it!" erica whispered to the three older teens. "first floor, northwest."

"saw what?"

"the comms room!" erica whispered yelled back at steve, who apparently didnt know anything. 

"you saw the comms room?" steve asked looking at abigail, who stared at the ground. she nodded her head to her thoughts, making steve wrap his hand around hers again. that snapped her out of the visions, making abigail look at him. "you'll be okay," he mouthed towards her. 

"correct. the door was open for a second, and i saw a bunch of lights and machines and shit in there." erica explained.

"that could be anything," dustin replied.

"ill take those odds," robin told steve.

steve shook his head, sighing as they all leaned to look out at the main area. steve looked at where erica said the room was, "all right, we are gonna move fast and stay low." he told them, "okay?"

the group nodded as steve led the way, abigail stayed behind him. she knew robin would watch the kids behind her, abigail seemed to forget they were there as she continued to follow steve. they went into the room, abigail going in first only to see a man sitting there with his headphones on. steve shut the door, making the man turn around to look at him. abigail knew him, he worked for the lab for translating the calls. he reached for his gun, "thread lightly!" robin yelled in russian as abigail looked at steve. "thread lightly."

"who are you?" the man asked the group on russian before looking at abigail, "seven."

that made steve snap, he yelled as the russian reached for his gun. he tackled the man onto the table, abigail went wide eyed as she watched in amusement and fear. steve dodged a punch, falling onto the machines as he was thrown onto another table.  he elbowed the man in the gut, grabbed the phone and hit him in the face. the man fell, smacking his head against the table, then onto the ground. he was unconscious.