Chapter 4

SEOKJIN POV

This morning I woke up, looked aside and found nothing but emptiness. I've always slept alone for the past two years, you know this is all very sudden Tae, I can't accept this yet.

I looked up at the ceiling, am I strong enough to live this life alone? should I follow you Tae?

Suddenly my phone rang, interrupting my thoughts. I took my phone on the table lamp and saw who was calling me, it was Yoongi, my best friend.

"Hello"

"Hey Jin, are you still there?"

"Yes, what's up?"

"Are you going to celebrate your own birthday again? This is the second time you've done that."

"I'm not alone Yoongi"

"Huh? With whom are you? is anyone else with you? are you dating?"

"Yeah, but he's not someone else, he's still the same person, people have always accompanied me for the past 6 years"

"Jin, what do you mean Tae?"

"Yes"

"How long are you going to keep doing that Jin? Will doing it heal the pain in your heart?"

"I don't know, but can this pain be cured?"

"Of course you can. You just need to find someone else to be able to cure it."

"But I don't need anyone else"

"Jin, you might be hurt because of all this, I know it was all very sudden. But we all do not know when God will call us. This is all his fate. If Tae had to choose, he would choose to stay here with you. But unfortunately he can no longer choose and you can, you can choose to move on with your life Jin, other people will not replace Tae's place in your heart, but let others heal your wounds. Give others a chance to do that."

"I can't and you know it's Yoongi"

"I will be there"

"What for? I want to be alone"

"To celebrate your birthday, don't you want to celebrate it with your best friend? You are cruel"

"Okay I'll wait for you here"

"I'm leaving now, wait for me and Happy birthday Jin"

"Thank you Yoongi"

I hung up my phone and got up from my bed, everything Yoongi said was true, this is fate. Tae won't choose to leave me. But sadly he couldn't choose.

[TIME SKIP]

While enjoying the beach view from the back terrace of my villa, suddenly the bell rang and I walked towards the door to open it.

"Jin" Yoongi hugged me.

"Hey Yoongi" I hugged him back and let him in.

"You must have not had lunch, I bought fried chicken"

"You are the best Yoongi"

After eating, Yoongi and I decided to relax on the back porch, looking at the beach. Many people there during the day, some playing in the sand, swimming or just walking around the edge.

"Now I know why you and Tae like this place"

Yoongi broke the silence, I just smiled when I heard it.

"This place is not only beautiful, but also very memorable for me Yoongi, the first time Tae and I met, when Tae asked me to be his boyfriend, celebrate every birthday and when he proposed to me"

"It must be hard going through this alone Jin"

"Yes, very hard. Sometimes I think about following him, maybe it will be easier for me but will he be happy with my decision?"

"Of course not. If he is given the chance, I'm sure he will ask to come back to life and see you or he will ask God to send someone for you in his stead."

"Yoongi, no one can replace him, he is the best"

"It's best when he's still by your side Jin"

"The best ever"

"Huh, what else should I say Jin? It seems like no matter what you still won't hear what I say"

"I still enjoy this pain, and I want to continue to enjoy it. Maybe this is the best way to get used to it."

"Let's go there" Yoongi got up from his chair and pulled my hand.

"Where to?"

"To the beach"

"But it's still noon, there's still a lot of people there"

"That's better for me, come on"

JUNGKOOK POV

"Jungkook hurry up, I want to go to the beach immediately!" Hoseok shouted from the living room.

"Why do you want to go to the beach at noon? It's so hot outside, Jimin hates this."

"But I'm not Jimin, let's hurry"

"Yeah maybe if you were Jimin I wouldn't fall in love with you"

Hoseok and I went to the beach, there were a lot of people, that's why Jimin hates going to the beach during the day, he always says "The beach is very beautiful when no one is there, when the sky is dark and only the moon and stars illuminate it".