Chapter 12

Just as I was about to answer his question, someone came and tapped me on the shoulder, I turned to him and immediately breathed a sigh of relief when I saw who it was.

"Jungkook"

"Hey, Jin what are you doing here?"

"Hey Jungkook, did you just come home from work?" Namjoon greeted him.

Suddenly Namjoon pulled my waist closer to him, I was very uncomfortable with his touch. But I was too scared to push him away.

"Yeah, I just got home from work Joon, you know Jin?"

"Yes, he is an employee in my office"

I just looked into Jungkook's eyes hoping he realized something. Come on Jungkook you always greet me, I beg you this time realize I need your help.

The elevator door opened, the three of us got into the elevator, Namjoon pressed the 11 button while Jungkook pressed the 15 button, when I saw that my breath became heavy. I'm sure he won't save me this time.

I stood between them, Namjoon's arms still wrapped around my waist, once in a while I shifted my body away but he immediately pulled me towards him again. There was no chatter in the elevator, I felt like I wanted to cry as loud as I could at that moment.

The elevator door opens on the 11th floor, it's time for me and Namjoon to get out of the elevator.

"Jungkook, we go first"

As I was outside the lift his hand went down to my ass and I immediately brushed his hand away and pulled myself away from him.

"Excuse me sir, what are you doing?"

"What's wrong? I haven't done anything yet"

"What do you mean you haven't done anything yet?"

We were still near the elevator, he leaned closer to me and pushed me against the wall, and tried to kiss my lips but I pushed him away and turned my face away, tears welled up in my eyes.

"Stop!! Namjoon you have to stop, don't do this"

I tried to push him but his body is bigger than me making it hard for me to push him.

"You say my name? I like it when you say my name Jin, you should say my name more often"

"Please!! I beg you to stop, don't do this"

When his lips touched my cheek, there was only anger inside me, but I couldn't keep his body away from me, whenever I have a problem I always say Tae's name, but this time for some reason only Jungkook's name is in my mind and he's all I hope for can help me.

Suddenly I heard the elevator door open, but Namjoon didn't let me go, maybe because he didn't hear it.

"Help!" I tried to scream hoping whoever got out of the elevator could help me and someone pulled Namjoon's body away from me, I just sat and leaned against the wall crying.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM!!!" Jungkook immediately hit his face so hard he fell, Namjoon got up and hit Jungkook's face.

"Stooppp!!" Please stop!" I said

"You're interrupting my fun, what are you doing huh? Can't you see we're having fun?"

Namjoon said as he continued to beat Jungkook's face, he sat on top of Jungkook's body making it hard to resist.

My head became dizzy and my body shook very fast, instantly my vision became dark, I fainted.

JUNGKOOK POV

When they got out of the elevator I felt uneasy, for some reason, but I felt something odd about them both. When I got to my floor, I decided to go back to the floor again. Just to make sure nothing goes wrong with either of them.

When the elevator doors opened on the 11th floor, I heard someone calling for help and it was a familiar voice, it was Jin. I got out of the elevator and saw Namjoon trying to kiss him.

I immediately pulled him away from Jin and punched him in the face. He hit me back and sat on top of me making it hard for me to retaliate, but when I looked at Jin, I saw he was passed out, my blood boils when I saw him, I pushed Namjoon hard and hit him in the face, making blood come out of his nose and he fell.

"Don't try to approach Jin again, or you will die by my hands!"

I immediately carried Jin's body and got into the elevator.

SEOKJIN POV

I woke up with my head still very dizzy. I try to adjust my vision and pay attention to the room I'm in right now. Did Namjoon manage to take me to his room? I sat down and looked at my body, all my clothes were still attached to my body.

I looked around and saw a photo of Jungkook with someone. Suddenly someone startled me.

"That's Jimin" Jungkook stood at the bedroom door looking at me.

I tried to get out of bed but my head was still dizzy and Jungkook rushed over to me he grabbed both of my arms and told me to sit down.

"Get some rest, you must be still in shock"

I looked at his face and saw a lot of bruises there, it made me feel guilty.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, because of me, your face--"

"You don't need to apologize, I should have realized from the start, maybe this wouldn't have happened, you must be hungry, you can come out when you feel better, I made dinner for you"

He turned around and left, I tried to get up and out of the room.

"You don't have to go out now, if you're hungry I can bring your food inside"

I shook my head.

"Thanks Jungkook, I always bother you"

"I like being bothered by you"

He looked at me with a smile and pulled up a chair, motioning for me to sit next to him.

"Did you cook this yourself?"

"Did you see anyone other than us here?" He chuckled.

After finishing eating, I decided to go home, I took my bag and coat in his room.

"Do you want to go home now? It's the middle of the night"

He was watching a movie in the living room when he saw me coming out of his room with neat clothes.

"But I have to go home, I have work tomorrow"

"Jin, are you sure you want to keep working after finding out your boss is a pervert?"

I just kept quiet and lowered my head. He approached me who was standing in front of his bedroom door. He touched my shoulder making me look at him.

"Stay here, I can sleep on the sofa, tomorrow morning I will take you to the office"

"But-"

"No buts, you can use my clothes"

He pushed me back into his room and closed the door.

When I was in his room, I could see some photos of him and Jimin. Jimin is so adorable, his face is pretty.

I decided to take a shower and change clothes. When I opened the wardrobe, my eyes fell on the black silk pajamas, so I took them and put them on.

I could hear the sound of the TV still on, so I decided to go outside.

But when I came out I saw him already asleep on the couch without a blanket. So I walked over to him, turned off the TV and handed him a blanket.

Suddenly I heard a voice from his mouth.

"Don't, don't go, don't leave me"

It seemed like he had a bad dream, so I tried to wake him up, when my hand touched his, I was surprised because his body was very hot. I think he's delirious with a fever.