Chapter 15

JUNGKOOK POV

What are you doing Jungkook, why did you kiss him, he must be mad, ARGHHHHH!!I came out of the room, I don't know what to do now, I am ashamed to see him, will he slap me when he comes out? I better leave it alone.

"Jin, I have to go out for a while, you can go when you're done showering, sorry I can't take you home"

I screamed from the living room and walked out straight away, without my phone, purse and jacket. I also don't know where I'm going, but I better get out.

[TIME SKIP]

It's getting dark, should I go back to the apartment? he must have left.I look at my watch, it's 5 PM and I'm so hungry, why should I go without my wallet.

Arriving at the apartment I immediately opened my apartment door and I was surprised because Jin was still there. He's in the kitchen cutting ingredients. He immediately looked at me who was still standing at the door and smiled at me.

"You definitely haven't eaten right? Do you mind if I cook for you?"

I just stayed silent and closed the door behind me.

"Jungkook"

"Ah, yes, what did you say?"

"Do you mind if I cook for you?"

"Oh yes of course not"

I walked into my room and passed him without seeing him.

Why isn't he home yet? why is he smiling at me? why is he cooking? and was he wearing my shirt? Yes I think it's my shirt, she's very charming wearing it. Aish Jungkook!!!

After a while, he knocked on my door.

"Jungkook, food is ready"

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute"

How about this? huh why am I so pounding, forget Jungkook, forget what happened earlier, your lips just stuck to his lips nothing happened, it can't even be called a kiss.

When I opened the door to my room, he was already sitting at the dining table, so I walked over to him and sat across from him.

"Thank you Jin"

"What for?"

"For the food"

He just nodded and smiled.

"Why are you still here?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I was actually going to tell you that my friend Yoongi would pick me up here after work, but you were in a rush earlier, do you mind?"