Chapter 22

SEOKJIN POV

Arghhh! It's my fault, what I did, Jungkook was right, I enjoyed it, I let Namjoon do that, what's wrong with me!!! But it's not what he thinks, he's forcing me, I don't have a choice.

[FLASH BACK]

Why doesn't this work end, I'm very tired, Jungkook must be waiting for me, when I was leaning back on the chair and closing my eyes, suddenly someone came into my room, I was shocked and opened my eyes because as far as I know I'm the only one left on this floor.

"Mr. Namjoon"

He came to me

"Jin, I want to apologize about what happened at the apartment, I'm really sorry"

"Hmm okay sir"

"You forgive me?"

"Yes"

He walks over to me, making me stand up from my chair to avoid him.

"Jin I won't do anything, I feel so guilty Jin" The instant he cried in front of me made me feel sorry, what he did to me at that time was very scary, but now he has apologized.

"Mr. Namjoon why are you crying? I have forgiven you"

Suddenly he hugged me made my body flinch and I immediately pushed him but..

"Jin you still want to work here right? I know you need this job."

"W-what? what do you mean?"

"I want to hear you say my name again Jin"

He immediately kissed my lips forcibly and pushed my body to the floor making me lay there. I tried to keep him away from me but he sat on my thighs making it hard for me to resist. His hand unbuttoned my shirt and he whispered..

"If you need this job, don't fight and enjoy"

My tears just flowed just like that, I only thought of Jungkook, I'm sorry Jungkook I'm sorry.

"Ahhh..mmph..Namjoon stopp"

"You say my name, I like it" He started kissing my neck and suddenly the door to my room opened, it was Jungkook. He looked at both of us with anger.

After Jungkook left I just cried alone in the living room, it's already 1 am and he hasn't come back, I tried calling his phone but it's not active. Where did he go.. Jungkook where are you?

JUNGKOOK POV

I decided to go to Jimin's grave, I should have never hoped for just a heart elsewhere, it should be in my heart for Jimin, he never disappoints me.

When I arrived in front of Jimin's grave, I immediately sifted and cried in front of his grave.

"I'm sorry Jimin, I'm sorry, I should never have turned to anyone else, please take me Jimin!!! Help me Jimin! I want you to be with you I beg you, I want us to be together again, I want you to be here Jimin, come back I beg you!!!!!!" I just cried and cried in front of his grave.

This is very painful, I thought with Jin I could start a new life, I could find another happiness, I thought he was happy with me, but I was wrong.

I should have known, when he kept mentioning Tae names every time we made love, I should have given up at that time. I didn't think the pain was like this, I thought losing Jimin was the most painful thing, but it turned out to see Jin doing that in front of my eyes much more painful. I HATE HIM!

SEOKJIN POV

I woke up because the sun was blinding me, it turned out that I woke up on the sofa. I immediately looked at the phone hoping he would call me but there was no call or message from him.

I'm getting ready to go to the office, what should I do if I meet Namjoon? he will definitely continue to use that threat to make me want him.

When I got out, I was surprised to see Jungkook's car parked there, I immediately went to the car but there was no one in it and his phone in the passenger seat. Did he leave last night without all this?