Chapter 3

SEOKJIN POV

Arriving at the villa I decided to hurry to take a shower, because my whole body was soaking wet.

Under the shower, I closed my eyes. Reminiscing about my memories with Taehyung.

Taehyung and I have been dating for 6 years and we have lived together for almost 4 years. He proposed to me on the beach, but the day after he left me, forever.

A car accident took his life. 2 years have passed and I still feel the same pain. It felt like my insides were shattering into pieces.

He left without leaving a message for me, I didn't get to kiss him that day, I didn't get to hug him. And now I really miss it all. I miss you Tae.

When I finished showering I went into the kitchen to make dinner, the towel still around my neck.

I made kimchi fried rice, his favorite. When cutting ingredients, I imagine him sitting opposite me as usual, accompanying me to cook, sometimes seducing me. Hugging me from behind and kissing my cheek.

Unknowingly my tears flowed and..

"Aargh..oh shit!"

I cut my own finger, luckily the scratch wasn't deep so not much blood came out, I immediately took first aid and treated it.

"Tae, if you were here, surely you would treat me right?" I talked to myself while still shedding tears.

Finally dinner was ready, I ate dinner alone, for 2 years. I put Taehyung's photo on the dining table and looked at him while eating. So that I feel he is here with me.

JUNGKOOK POV

"Jungkook"

When I arrived at the villa, someone stood at the door and shouted my name. I approached the person and I was surprised when I saw him.

"Hoseok? What are you doing here?"

Hoseok is my best friend, he is always there for me in my difficult times. And when Jimin died, he was the only one beside me.

"I called you many times, but you didn't pick up my phone, I also sent a message but you didn't reply, I was worried and decided to come here"

"Are you really worried about me?" I said as I opened the door and entered the villa.

"Jungkook, you've been here for a week, not only me but your parents too, he asked me to come here to check on you"

"Hoseok, I miss him so much, I always dream of him hugging me, he smiles at me"

Hoseok and I sat in the living room, my tears couldn't be held back, they just flowed down my cheeks and fell into my hands.

"Hey, don't cry, he's already happy there Jungkook, and he must be expecting the same as you" He wipes my tears.

"But what if he's not happy? What if I can't be happy anymore?"

"You never tried Jungkook, you just followed your sadness, you resigned yourself to your loneliness, it hurts, I know. But that doesn't mean there's no happiness for you."

"How did you know? You never lose someone right in your hands."

"I've never really felt that, but seeing you for 3 years suffer, it breaks me too, why don't you try to open your heart to other people?"

"That won't happen"

"You're not going to give other people a chance to heal your wounds?"

"Hoesok, it's not just the wounds that are inside me, I gave my whole heart to Jimin and when he left, it all came with him, there was a big hole in my body so healing me wasn't the answer"

"Then let someone else fill in the blank"

"That part only belongs to Jimin, and you know it"