Chapter 30

SEOKJIN POV

After waking up from my nap, I looked out the window, thinking about what's going on right now, what's wrong with me and why am I here, without Jungkook by my side.

I should be happy to see Tae is still alive, beside me accompanying me, hugging me, isn't that what I always wanted? He was back with me, but strangely there was no longer that feeling in my heart. My heart is only full of Jungkook.

As I lay my head down and closed my eyes, I heard the sound of the door opening, and the sound of someone calling out to me, a familiar voice to my ears, a voice that made my heart skip a beat. Slowly I opened my eyes and saw the person, standing by the door with Yoongi beside him.

"J-jungkook.." Instantly tears rolled down my cheeks.

He walked over to me and Yoongi was still standing by the door looking at the two of us. Jungkook sat on my bed, next to me and held my hand.

"J-jungkook, you're real.." I looked into his eyes.

"It's me Jin, I'm here" He immediately hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. I cried on his shoulder.

This hug that I long for, that I want to feel every day. I really miss him.

He let go of his arm and looked at me.

"Are you okay?"

"My leg, I broke my leg in the accident, but this is much better, how about you? why is there an IV in your arm? are you hurt? there is a blister on your cheek, this is also a bruise on your arm, what happened"

He just smiled at me and wiped the tears off my cheeks.

"Why are you smiling?"

"You're always cute when you're worried Jin"

"I'm serious"

"I'm fine, the proof is I can walk here to meet you"

"I miss you Jungkook"

"I miss you too Jin"

He holds my cheek, makes my head lie in his hands and closes my eyes.

"Ehem." Yoongi cleared his throat.

I immediately opened my eyes, me and Jungkook turned to look at him.

"Yoongi sorry"

"It's okay, I'm happy to see you guys happy, I'll wait outside, I think you have a lot to say"

He left me with Jungkook, of course I had a lot to tell him. I miss these moments.

"Jin, what happened exactly? where are we really? Why is there Jimin?"

"I don't know, they said I was in a coma for 2 months and when I woke up I just said your name"

"Jimin also said that after my accident, my heart stopped and then came back and when I woke up I immediately looked for you, making him confused"

"Shouldn't we be glad they're still alive?"

"Yes, this is what we always hoped for, but—"

"Jungkook, I love you" I touched his cheek making him look at me.

"I love you too Jin" His face moved closer to mine and I closed my eyes. I felt his lips touch mine. His touch made my heart beat 100x faster. He kissed me gently and made me comfortable. He hugged me and rubbed my back.

After a while he broke the kiss and pressed his forehead against mine.

"You drive me crazy Jin, I love you so much"

"Jungkook"

"Yes?"

"Will we keep the promise we previously mentioned?"

He nodded and kissed my forehead.

JUNGKOOK POV

3 days passed and I haven't seen Jin again. Today the doctor has allowed me to go home. Jimin tidied my things and led me downstairs.

"Jimin, can you leave me here alone?"

"Why?"

"Just a moment, I need some time alone"

"Okay, I'll wait for you in the lobby"

He hugged me and came out of my room. It's my last day at the hospital, should I see Jin? hm okay I'm going to his room to tell my return.

I slowly opened the door to his room, I didn't want to disturb him, but when I walked in my eyes opened wide and tears just fell. I saw this happen again.

Someone kissed Jin in front of my eyes. I immediately turned around and left the room. I ran downstairs to meet Jimin in the lobby. Why? why did this have to happen again, why did they kiss? didn't Jin say he loves me? why is this happening?

When I arrived at the lobby I saw Jimin and immediately ran to him, I hugged him and cried on his shoulder, making his body flinch. He hugged me back and rubbed my back.

"Jungkook what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Please help me Jimin, please"

"Help you? What can I do for you? what is it?"

"Help me wake up from this dream I beg you"

"What did you say?"

"I hate being here I want to wake up from my dream, please"

"Jungkook calm down, I'm here okay?"

Jimin and I walked to the car and left the hospital. Jin, I don't know how painful it will be to see him kissing someone else, even if it's Tae. What should I do now? This is the last day we meet, after this only fate can bring us back together.

SEOKJIN POV

"Tae..Stop.. I can't do this"

"Why? I'm your boyfriend Jin, why do you always refuse my kisses? Don't you love me anymore?"

"It's not like that Tae, this is very complicated, I don't even know why this happened. But I can't do this, I promise I never made him disappointed again."

"Disappointing him? Who do you mean? Jungkook? then what about me? does saying his name in front of me doesn't hurt me?"

"Tae, I know, but I can't lie to my feelings Tae, I can't pretend to love you"

"Jin, we've been together for 6 years and you're pretending to love me? what do you mean by that?"

"I'm sorry Tae, I love you, but in my memory you are dead, you left me alone and at that time Jungkook came to fill my void, I don't know how this happened, but this is real for me Tae"

"What? are you cheating behind my back?"

"No, I've never cheated on you Tae, I know it's hard to believe, but—"

"Jin, in fact I am here, this is the truth. I was the only person who accompanied you for 6 years. Please don't be like this to me Jin, you know how scared I am to lose you, how much I feel guilty for making you like this. I love you Jin, that feeling never changes a bit"

I lowered my head and cried, Tae hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry Tae, I'm sorry"