Chapter 20

SEOKJIN POV

After the shower I can't stop thinking about it, we do it without a condom? what if.. ah I don't think I can get pregnant, but so far Tae and I have never done it without a condom. Don't worry Jin, you'll be fine.

Jungkook came to my room and hugged me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.

"What do you think Jin?"

"Nothing"

"You know you can tell me anything right?"

I just nodded and took his hand around my waist.

"Jungkook, I have to go, Yoongi must have been waiting for a long time"

"Okay, I'll take you there, after that I'll go straight home"

I turned my body to face him.

"I hope we won't feel pain in the future"

"I hope so, let's go"

[TIME SKIP]

Arriving in front of Yours Resto I unbuckled my seatbelt and prepared to get out of the car, but Jungkook held my hand.

"Thank you Jin"

I smiled and kissed his lips quickly.

"Be careful, okay?"

"Okay"

I went downstairs and entered the restaurant, I saw Yoongi who was looking at me sharply. I walked over to him and sat in front of him.

"Yoongi, sorry you must have waited so long"

"Explain to me, was the voice that I heard was Jungkook's voice?"

I nodded.

"He's staying at your apartment? I remember last night I picked you up at his apartment and I came home from your apartment at 9.30 PM, how can he stay there?"

"Me and Jungkook last night went to Tae and Jimin's graves"

"You went to the cemetery in the middle of the night?"

"Yeah and we came back at 2AM so I told him to stay"

"and???"

"And what?"