Chapter 5

SEOKJIN POV

Yoongi and I decided to sit on the beach, under a coconut tree with a beautiful view of the beach, the sound of the waves and children running around.While relaxing, I felt thirsty so I decided to buy a drink.

"Yoongi I went to buy a drink first and came back soon, do you want something?"

"No, I just want a drink, buy me anything"

I nodded and walked towards the convenience store near the beach. It was a bit far from where I was sitting and I had to cross the road to get there.

I bought a lot of drinks and snacks, when I was about to cross the street suddenly my shopping bag tore and made my water bottle fall, when I wanted to take the bottle that rolled down the middle of the road, someone shouted at me.

"WATCH OUT!!!"

Someone grabbed my hand and suddenly my body was in his arms and I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I was still in his arms and someone was running behind him.

"Oh shit! Jungkook, why are you running so fast"

I pushed him away and looked at the person.

"Hey are you okay? can't you see the light is still green?"

I didn't say anything, my hands were still shaking at the thought of what would happen to me if this person didn't pull me.

"What's wrong Jungkook? You know him?" Someone beside him said.

"No, he almost got hit by a car while trying to get a bottle in the middle of the road"

I just looked at the two of them, the face of someone who attracted me seemed familiar, and the name was also like I had heard before.

"Why are you looking at us? Are you okay? I'm sure you're not hurt"

I looked at the street and the light turned red, so I decided to leave them and head back to Yoongi.

JUNGKOOK POV

Because the distance from my villa to the beach is not too far so I decided to walk. While talking to Hoseok my eyes fell on someone who came out of the convenience store, carrying a large shopping bag.

Suddenly the shopping bag tore and made some of the drink bottles fall, I saw the bottle roll in the middle of the road and he tried to pick it up, I turned to the traffic light and it was still green, I saw the car from the opposite direction, without thinking anything I immediately ran to him.

"WATCH OUT!!!"

I grabbed his arm just before the car hit his bottle, bringing him into my arms.

[TIME SKIP]

"How can there be someone like him? Has he never been taught manners? He should be thanking you for saving his life"

"Hoseok, calm down. I'm sure he's very shocked, maybe that's why he forgot to thank me, but it's okay"

SEOKJIN POV

When I returned to my seat, Yoongi looked at me with a worried face.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why is your face so pale and why is it taking so long? Where's the drink? What's wrong Jin?"