Chapter 7

6 Months Later

Today I came to Taehyung's grave, usually I always visit on Saturdays, but because of my job, I was only able to visit him today.

As I walked towards his grave, I saw a familiar person standing right next to Taehyung's grave. But strangely I can't remember who it was. Once a week I always come here for two years, but I never once met him.

I walked to Taehyung's grave, put his favorite flower there.

"Tae, sorry I'm late, my work at the office makes me take up more time than usual. But now that I'm here, do you miss me? I really miss you. I thought two years was long enough to let you go, but it's still not enough, I still need more time to let you go Tae. I'm sorry about that."

After telling many things with Taehyung, I got up from his grave and looked beside me. The man was still there, right in front of someone's grave, crying and bowing his head down.

I took a flower stalk that I gave to Tae, and I walked over to the guy. I put a flower stalk that I brought on his grave and he immediately turned to me.

"What are you doing?" He said with tears down his cheeks and looked at me.

"This is for him, do you mind if I put flowers here?"

"No, of course not, thanks for the flower"

I just smiled and he turned his face away from me, he looked at the gravestone and rubbed it.

"Is he your friend?"

He shook his head.

"He's my boyfriend"

"I'm sorry, may I know what caused him to leave?"

"He died in an accident three years ago. At that time he really wanted to take me to the convenience store to buy ice cream, he really likes ice cream, so I bought it, he was very happy. He kept hugging me at that time, but when we wanted to go back home, I teased him and ran across the street when he was about to come to me, a car came and hit him right in front of my eyes. His body bounced very far, I immediately ran to him, put his head on my lap, I could see a lot of blood coming out of his body, I grabbed his cold hand, very cold. I called him, but he didn't respond to me."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry again, I didn't mean to make you remember that"

"It's okay, what are you doing here? Who are you visiting?"

"My boyfriend, his grave is right next to your boyfriend's grave"

"But how come I never saw you here?"

"Maybe because I usually come here every Saturday morning"

He nodded.

"May I know why your boyfriend left?"

"Of course, he was also in a car accident, two years ago, right after he proposed to me. He just came home from work, it was raining heavily that night, I always told him not to drive when it was raining because it was dangerous, but then he promised to have dinner at home with me and he knew he was late. That's why he decided to stay home when it was raining. At 12 o'clock that night, I was contacted by the hospital, I came to the hospital and I saw his condition, he was gone. I didn't have time to say anything at that time. that, I haven't hugged him yet, if only I had called him at that time and asked him to stay in the office until the rain stopped maybe things wouldn't have ended like this."

"I'm sorry, I didn't think your story was as painful as mine"

"It's okay, I have to go"

When I turned around he grabbed my hand and I looked at him.

"Would you like to have lunch together? As a token of gratitude for the flowers you gave to Jimin"

"Jimin? beautiful name, I accept your offer" I smile and we leave the cemetery.