Chapter 10

2 weeks later

SEOKJIN POV

Today is Taehyung's birthday, I purposely took a day off to be able to go to his grave today, Yoongi said he wanted to accompany me but I refused. It's my time with Tae, so I don't want anyone else.

I came to his grave, brought his favorite cake and flowers, I purposely came in the morning so that not many people came. When I arrived in front of his grave I saw there were flowers there. Who gave flowers at Tae's grave?

But when I looked at Jimin's grave, there was the same flower there, so I thought it must be Jungkook.

"Hello babe, I'm here, happy birthday, I miss you so much, are you there celebrating your birthday? Tae, it's been 2 years since you left me, how should I continue my life Tae? My legs are heavy to move forward. Can you come back here? huh? .. Ah did you meet Jimin there? His grave is next to yours. Do you remember Jungkook? The person I told you about last night, he's Jimin's boyfriend, so if you meet, please take care of each other.Yoongi said my meeting with Jungkook was fate, he thought you sent him. But I said it was impossible. He also said that if I met him again, I would have to believe that it was really fate. But until now I haven't met him, it means what he thinks is wrong, right Tae? I can't possibly love anyone else Tae, I've given all my love to you, so I think I've run out of love to give to other people"

When I was talking, suddenly rain fell, dripping on my face.

"Tae, look, it's raining on your birthday"

The rain was getting heavier, I had not moved from Tae's grave, until suddenly someone came over to me and gave me an umbrella, instantly I looked at the person. My eyes opened wide when I saw it, is what Yoongi said true?

"Jin"

"Jungkook?"

I stood next to him and looked at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Visiting Jimin, why?"

"Did you put flowers on Tae's grave?"

"Yeah, I saw his birthday today, so I put flowers as a gift for him"

"So you've been here all along?"

"Yeah, actually I was here earlier then I went to the bathroom and when it rained and I saw you here, so I decided to come over to you, is there a problem?"

"Ah, no, it's okay, I-I was just surprised to see you here"

"Surprised?"

"Yeah, it's not the weekend, I didn't expect to meet you here"

"Oh yes of course, but my job is flexible so I can come anytime, and coincidentally today I don't have much work so I came"

"Okay"

I decided to go home and before going home I usually kissed Tae's tombstone first, when I wanted to walk to Tae's tombstone, I slipped because the ground was slippery, but I felt someone's hand wrapped around my waist and held me from falling.

Jungkook took off his umbrella and held my body with both hands, making both of us rain. He helped me stand up perfectly and I turned towards him, his body so close to mine, I could see his face very clearly.

JUNGKOOK POV

When he turned around to face me, I didn't realize my hands were still wrapped around his waist, I looked at his face closely, and at that moment I realized, he was very beautiful.

I immediately removed my hand from his small waist and we both became awkward.

"I'm sorry Jin, I didn't mean to"

"Ah yes, it's okay, I should be grateful you helped me again and I'm sorry you had to get rained on for helping me"

I picked up my fallen umbrella and closed it.

"Why did you close your umbrella?"

"Because I'm already wet, why should I hide under an umbrella"

He smiled at me.

"Jin I have to go, do you want to come with me? I can take you home"

"Oh I can go home alone"

"You are sure?"

"Yes I am sure"

"Okay, then I'll go first, see you next time"

"Be careful, Jungkook."

I just smiled and left him alone, when I looked into his eyes, I could see Jimin there, somehow my feelings were always different every time I was with him. Like I don't want him to get hurt and I have to protect him. But it's a strange feeling, very strange.